What's the one thing keeping you from killing yourself?

What's the one thing keeping you from killing yourself?

Attached: 1654226517080.jpg (1024x930, 196.98K)

The tiny sliver of hope that maybe I'll wake up tomorrow with a sense of drive that I've never had before and get my life together somehow

may not be the only one, but i don't want to die as a virgin

im too much of a pussy and i know that any attempt will either result in a massive failure OR traumatize people who find my body. ive already caused enough harm in this world as it is. but at the same time im also causing harm just by being alive so

my original cat

My parents are still alive, I think when they die I truly won't have anyone who cares about me so I can kill myself and become one of those people who's body isn't found for like a month in their apartment.

i want to see the queen die. not even out of malice of some shit. just like witnessing history.

To see my country collapse. Death to me is nothing compared to vindication.

I honestly dont really know

Other people need me.

Fear of afterlife.
Nothing is guaranteed in this life other than its always can be worse.

this image is triggering my tryphobia

Attached: 84394.jpg (339x418, 32.33K)

I have friends who care about me

I still have potential to get wealthy/powerful. If my current plans fail I'll just go on a killing spree and fuck it all.

same as also don't want to hurt my grandma, i think when she dies is the moment i finally go through with it. have pretty elaborate plans setup too as to not mutilate my body but still have a very sure way of dying

i'm scared of non-existence

because i feel despair that i'm going to die without being able to live the life i want to live
killing myself would make that fear a reality but if i live i have a 0.01% chance of making it

the absolute cliche answer: my mom. if she wasnt around i would've checked out a long time ago.

Fear of the unknown, it's all that keeps me going.

my parents
once they're gone so am i

Extreme narcissist complex.