Daily reminder that you will never get stacy. Stop expecting sympathy for your inability to get a 10/10

Daily reminder that you will never get stacy. Stop expecting sympathy for your inability to get a 10/10

Attached: 1639283747335.jpg (564x564, 98.78K)

Post an actual 10/10. Hard mode: Normal angle, she isn't caked in makeup and filtered to hell and back

most men cant even pull in a 3/10 anymore since any woman using OLD has already been alpha widowed countless times

I got a high end becky back in the day, I'll be fine

Maybe you will never get a 10/10 but I will

are you a girl? this sounds like a girl problem. just replace stacy with chad. my problem is i cbf with relationships. the 5/10s that are available to me expect me to treat them like a future wife. personally, i do not think that is fair. .. among other problems i guess

I actually have a stacey girlfriend. She makes me oatmeal every day.

Attached: 1640463704185.jpg (800x800, 70.96K)

>Because I'm a disgusting gluttonous landwhale encased in cellulite, I run around calling every woman who is not obese a "Stacy" and a "10/10" so that average guys will think they should date ME, instead!

cope300

This, at best OPs image header is a 5 once you factor in the lbs of makeup on her face, lighting, and camera angle. Dumbass men acting like average women are 10s. Maybe she is a 10 in India but in America she is just a basic white bitch

where did you get her? post pics

How do you like your oatmeal, user?

i can't even get a 2/10

I don't expect or need sympathy. But I'm still going to be happy if I can't get the girl I want.

unhappy**

I don't want a 10/10 stacy I want a dom gf

Attached: 1650675739272.png (1080x1350, 1.13M)

>lifting weights
>giving up partying to get a good education while working part time to reduce my debt
>socializing even tho I'm introverted and it's exhausting
>going outside of my comfort zone and exposing my ego
I'll be damned if I do all of this work and settle for some throwaway hoe that partied and ignore me while I busted my ass. I would rather die alone.

Attached: mn.webm (720x1280, 1023.95K)

Well what are YOU bringing to the table physically? If you want at least a 7/10 woman physically speaking then what do YOU bring?
>height?
>face?
>body type?
Also ask yourself, would you fuck your female self? If no then your standards are to high. You cant be some manlet pajeet and not want Indian women, while demanding a 10/10, tall, Nordic white girl.

I'm not ethnic. I'm white
>height?
6'2
>face?
like a 6/10 but maybe I can push it up higher when I get low bf percentage
>body type?
Toned. Lifting for 4 months now consistently.

It really doesn't matter. I'm not settling for some busted girl that hoed around while I put in the work. It's not worth it. I'll just stay alone. I've done it this long.

I would not recommend this to most anons but assuming that your stats are true and correct than go to a church to find women
>inb4 BUT CHURCH GIRLS ARE WHORES
That is mostly a meme. Unless it is a white church in some liberal shithole or a black ghetto church, most church women are pretty true. Especially the cutie 5ft7 castizo women in those Hispanic Catholic Churches in the south-west. And besides you should expect most women over say 25 to not be celibate anyways. If they aint celibate over 25 in a church then they sure as shit aint celibate outside a church. But in a church you will find the best chances of a virgin 5/10 woman. You do not have to take my 2 cents on the topic but you can either try this or stay lonely till you die of old age. Your choice, Take a chance.

I don't even care if she has had sex a few times, as long as she is gorgeous. To me it makes sense she would ignore me when I was just a pleb. I'm only jaded when it comes to the 5-6/10 girl thinking they deserve anyone after spending their early 20s being a whore. She doesn't deserve happiness and I hope she rots in cat shit and/or is forced to settle with some fat loser working at burger king