So many guys are like "yeah, I'm 5/10"

So many guys are like "yeah, I'm 5/10"
You do understand if you are truly 5/10, you are in the top 20% of men? You are not 5/10, you are 3/10.

Attached: L9Vu4Zo.png (503x644, 18.84K)

people dont think the female gaze be this way

but it do

people thinking that attractiveness is magically perfectly equally distributed between sexes.

no see, the reason that doesn't make any fucking sense is the same reason why the graph is fucked up. it SHOULD be a bell curve, but it isn't because women are insane.

why SHOULD it be a bell curve? Just because someone doesn't find you attractive doesn't mean that they should.

Okay, bro. Just know, if a man rates you a 5/10, you are likely a 2 or 3 in a woman's eyes.

you know i've been thinking
maybe the reason that women under rate themselves and men overrate themselves is because of their standards of the opposite sex.

are gaussian distributions really that complicated

Attached: abc.png (600x592, 111.14K)

Btw there are studies saying that men overrate themselves while women underrate themselves. it's entirely possible that there are more attractive women than attractive men.

>bro, you look like a normal dude. I swear it's all in incel's head
lol. You know it's so over when I guy says that to you. "Normal dude"

>women under rate themselves and men overrate themselves
Are you blind?

>when I guy says that to you. "Normal dude"
meds

you're talking about attractiveness as if its an objective thing, like a law of nature/the universe. there is no "attractiveness" without human perception/decision making

Are you a retard? Do you think OP's pic rel shows what each gender thinks about the attractiveness of themselves?

The point is, chances are that a man who thinks he's a 5 is really a 4. while a woman who thinks she's a 5 is likely closer to a 6 in reality.

no. tell me why you think i'm blind.

NTA but if you say a man is "average" (5/10), you are saying he looks like your typical guys on the street. Women can say they only find the top 20% of men attractive but saying the 20% is "average" is kinda retarded.

That is true, but more often I see women saying that the "average" guy is less attractive than the "average" girl.

question:
do you think banning makeup could change this?

Women arent saying that attractive men are average, they're saying that average men are ugly.

Certainly so. The agents were obsessed with male beauty over female beauty. But I will say most women look horrible without makeup and you wouldn't want that.

*The ancients

Why aren't all Western and East Asian governments investing in sex bots for the bottom 80% of men?

They expect us to work for nothing?

Exactly. You see, what makes a person attractive is usually, at the most base, good solid bone structure. when you don't have this, your face basically looks softer and more mushy. Softer faces are a feminine trait, and so "average" women will be looked up favourably compared to their male counterparts.

>women rate the average man as below average
Are women just born retards?

>But I will say most women look horrible without makeup and you wouldn't want that.
no. we need to ban make up.

you're genuinely retarded
no

Attached: spurdo-spärde.gif (247x194, 46.54K)

>t. 5/10 who thinks he's above average

They are born being fed Hollywood movies and Instagram models. In the past, you only knew the people in your area. Your frame of reference was 100 guys.

>5/10
that puts me in the top 10% of dudes according to w*men

Attached: 105628284-1544815906683preview-1.jpg (1600x900, 109.81K)

>hates muh women
>still wants gf

Attached: 1453157209904.png (996x868, 797.88K)