You've been magically enchanted so that every sunset you grow and transform into a massive...

You've been magically enchanted so that every sunset you grow and transform into a massive, towering gargoyle like pic related. You retain your sense of self and gain increased instincts/senses. You become super strong and durable with stamina that lasts all night, along with the ability to fly and soar on your wings. You transform back into your regular self at sunrise feeling reguvinated like you got a full night of sleep.

How do you feel about this?
What do you do with this new ability?

Attached: goliathwide-min.png (3000x2100, 763.54K)

>What do you do with this new ability?

Two questions:

>Is my dick made of stone?
>Can I rape with it?

Can I be a werewolf instead? I ain't even a furry or anything, I just figure women would want to fuck me more as one.

At least the white ones.

What else is there to do besides larp as a devil and terrorize people

run around the sewers naked, terrorizing any in my way

Do as gargoyles are supposed to do and protect the world from evil?

guess i would just use the power to fly around and be chill or help anyone that could use my strength, acting like a super hero would be risky since guns exist and glowies would try and study you

>>Is my dick made of stone?
>>Can I rape with it?

Still waiting for clarification on these important points.

I would grab people and drop them from great heights.

That it was a good show.
Now Disney it's just about tranners

This. But I would torment them by snatching them back from the sky multiple times, before letting them drop one final time.

You're not made of stone, despite having the durability of rock. Your gargoyle dick is big and fully functioning.

Attached: IMG_20210729_183528.jpg (1000x1333, 135.39K)

Me being magically enchanted confirms the existence of magic and inevitably someone evil will rise with said magic.

I spend my nights searching for other magically enchanted gargoyles and we fight against the evil.

This. It may be my ego but I think I'd assume I was chosen for some reason, to do good. I'd do everything within my new power to bring justice to thugs and evil doers.

You were chosen to grab people and drop them from great heights, stop larping

No I was chosen to make gentle, sweet loving to the humans in my domain.

And then drop them from a great height when you're done

Become a vigilante

>gain increased instincts/senses.
Do I get better at vidyas?

yes but your hands are so strong and claws so sharp that one mistake and your controller is either snapped or slashed.

Do you take me for a console peasant? Obviously, I'd be gaming on my full metal mouse and keyboard.