>have an evening shift
>scheduled for morning shift the next day

>forced to train new hires for no extra pay
>90% of them are idiots or quit after their first shift

>having weekends off is a foreign concept
>days off are sporadic, never two days off in a row

Attached: wagie.png (284x240, 56.28K)

Here's wagie culture in a nutshell

Attached: 1632392611875.jpg (600x2359, 644.96K)

>finding out that new employees are getting paid more than you

Hate this one. I've been at my job for three years and the new hires are making close to what I'm making.

>get yelled at by manager to stop looking at phone
>walk by same manager's office to see them playing on their phone

>work your ass off at the same place for years
>shitty co-worked who's been there only 6 months gets promoted or better job

>"what do you mean you don't have cold junior mints? what's wrong with you?"
>"listen you dumb bitch, it isn't my fault that my retarded fucking manager forgot to put the order in for them last month now either buy the goddamn popcorn or waddle off to theater 2 for your CAPESHIT GARBAGE YOU STUPID CUNT"
hahaha what actually came out of my mouth was "sorry about that miss, we sold out. people say the frozen cookie bites are just as good"

Attached: harold-hide-the-pain-harold.gif (220x220, 811.04K)

learn to code bro. im making 6 figs jerking off on Any Forums all day.

>worked a temp job earlier this year
>job was a revolving door
>employees joined, worked less than a week, then quit
>work was easy just extremely boring and mind numbing
>stay there for six months
>less and less people work there over the course of time as everyone reaches their limit
>boss gives me more work
>complains the work isn't being done fast enough despite me working the most efficiently of anyone there
>eventually get let go because "there's no more work"
>know they had more work they just didn't want to keep me hired anymore

>it's another episode of "fresh diaper was thrown onto the sidewalk like a fucking napkin and it melted into the hot concrete"
I need to get the fuck out of here

Attached: wagie6.jpg (750x583, 79.9K)

I do like my job but every job I've had I've had to deal with some abuse, there is that customer you know who is abusive but not abusive enough that you can tell them to get fucked but I got close. I can't think of a job that you don't get abused if you make a mistake.
I usually laugh internally if customers get angry but sometimes they say personal stuff.
I just want to save enough up to get a cheap property and some money to generate investments so I just basically be a hermit on the internet all day.

>promoted but on almost the same wage for more work

>apply for better jobs almost every day
>never hear anything back or I get denied
there is no escape.

Attached: 1562875899560.png (652x680, 1.17M)

>start delivering mail two years ago
>its the highest paying job ive ever worked, at $19.06 an hour
>be a substitute for people's days off (the "regular" employees)
>the regular employees make nearly 75k a year and the only way to become a regular employee is if one quits/dies and you take their place
>have no skills and no money for school

im stuck here forever

work, get paid a little over $1000 every two weeks, pay rent, repeat

please i want to start over i didnt even reach my potential
>

Attached: image_2022-06-13_184811845.png (675x763, 711.35K)

>never two days off in a row

Well you need to talk to mgmt about this. Just tell them you are feeling worn down and sht. If youve been there more than three months then you can get this changed.

is this ypur pic? do you work in san clemente?

yea its mine, but no im in san jose

Attached: image_2022-06-13_190216438.png (1304x691, 961.79K)

Take the office pill bros. Those jobs are designed for soft suburbanites with families to support and soccer games to catch, so the pay is enough and you get out at 5 sharp every day.

Working in tech for an office supplies store is terrible, the sheer number of people that understand actually nothing about the tech they need daily was really the final nail in my hope for humanity

>I need new ink for my printer
>no I don't know the model, or brand of the printer

how do you get into these jobs without a degree? is it even possible? I have some leadership experience as a shift lead but I don't think that really qualifies as actual leadership experience in an office job's eyes I've applied for many before but always been turned down.

Yup. College dropout here. Probably depends on the area but a lot of these places just want you to be able to use a computer and not be a hazard to the workplace. You might have to start out being a spreadsheet monkey somewhere but once you have some office experience under your belt that you can show other nicer jobs it gets way easier.

I heard Computer science is getting hella saturated...
What do u think?

I'm a tradeslave so in addition to the normal wagie shit I also have to deal with retarded boomers
>Dumb boomer tells me to do something I've never done
>Fuck it up because I don't know what I'm doing
>Boomer throws a tantrum and yells at me
>Stupid boomer fucks something up
>He tries to lie and say I did it
>Tell him I vividly remember him doing it
>Stupid boomer has to fix something the other boomer fucked up
>Try to be helpful and give throw ideas out
>Ask questions about how stuff is done
>Boomer says, "Why do you ask so many questions?"
>I say "Isn't part of the job?"

There's no winning, what's even worse is the fact that the other younger guy who's my age is on vacation for the rest of the month, I'm gonna have to deal with this retarded boomer for 3 weeks at least.

Work in a thrift store, I did factory and warehouse work earlier and like this a lot better. I'm just glad I'm not tasked with cleaning the bathrooms because the customers destroy them.

It's been 20 years, but I'm just now realizing that mail trucks are right hand drive because that way the driver will always face the side walk when they get out.

can you make me an ice cream user pleeeeease

I'm likely to become a teacher, and it's mixed. Some of the kids are little assholes and it's miserable trying to present to them. The pay is shit. But, it's better pay than the wagie work I've done before, and society respects you more. The thing I've found consistently is that the less money you make, the harder the work is. You need to get out of low wage retail/food, because that's as bad as it gets. It's harder work, it's more boring, people treat you worse, and the pay is worse. Pro-tip: look online for remote customer service jobs. They're easier and pay better. I went from working for $12.40/hr for an abusive piece of shit asshole boss at a store, to working with awesome people for $22/hr remote, and it didn't take any more skills.

With teaching, I honestly hope I make it through a year or two, because then I can put it on a resume and leverage it to get something better.

i have a week off and last thursday and friday free as well because of blood drive, but i don't feel like I'm actually resting
but I'm gonna travel somewhere by train so i won't waste entire week

what job keywords do I search for? what would be that entry level title called?

McDonald's worker here, I'll add some.
>customers ask for a bunch of sauces even though they only have a 6 piece nugget
>gets crowded around 3PM because kids get out of school that time, shitload of McChicken's with cheese or McDouble's with mac sause for some reason
> that one manager who don't give a shit, doesn't help at all, but complains constantly
>that one manager that's actually cool and does work
>that one guy who takes their job too seriously
>that one guy who thinks they're helpful, but actually isn't.
>that one big Mexican family coming in with their 8 children, orders a shit load of happy meals
>last shift never restocks supplies
I swear, these archetypes I have seen at every single wagie job, especially at McDonald's
We'll get out of the cage one day bros...

Attached: 08ae8dd15e144d0095a2b44e9c4a0660fe15b89062db1a4c59fcfd129d389000.jpg (960x898, 32.58K)