Femanons: give me one good reason you're not actively gaining weight right now

Femanons: give me one good reason you're not actively gaining weight right now.

Attached: 1618783901457.jpg (1280x1707, 215.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C4fExl8RiwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

don't want to die before the age of 40

1. bad for my health
2. i would not like how my body looked
3. i would be incapable of all of my current hobbies
4. i would sleep worse
5. all of my clothes would need to be thrown out and replaced
6. i would die younger
7. i do not enjoy eating large volumes of food
8. i wouldnt be able to fit in my favorite chair
9. i have no real reason TO gain weight
10. it would make you happy, which would be gay, because you are a massive faggot

Attached: 1654267141034.jpg (720x566, 30.97K)

Being fat is gross. And knowing that there are faggots like you who fetishize something like that disgusts me.

Attached: 1654639264963.jpg (2048x2048, 265.87K)

I am already fat enough desu

I'm glad you've come to your senses, but how did that happen?

fast metabolism and small appetite

French fries and pop tarts

A very based response. Please enjoy this sincerely appreciative and admiring (You).

I've learned even on fat fetish sites where girls openly call themselves "fatty," they are still extremely sensitive and insecure about their weight. Even if they got fat on purpose on were skinny before. You'd think they'd be more confident but they're not.

Attached: wg flow3rkitt3n.jpg (1108x825, 291.33K)

>1. bad for my health
Women can be very fat and still be healthy, especially if it ends up on their hips/ass/thighs. (Fat there does zero harm to health, and you should put most of your weight there if you're hormonally healthy.)
>2. i would not like how my body looked
Nearly every man with healthy testosterone levels would. Plus, the new attention you get would make you more confident.
>3. i would be incapable of all of my current hobbies
Strength train while putting on fat. You will gain muscle underneath the new layer of fat, while still appearing soft on the exterior.
>4. i would sleep worse
Fat acts as a sort of weighted blanket on the body as long as there's not too much. It would help you sleep better.
>5. all of my clothes would need to be thrown out and replaced
Depends on how much you gain. Your usual clothes will last longer than you think, albeit they'll be pretty snug. They'll probably look like pic related on you, nice and form-fitting with a nice pinch.
>6. i would die younger
See point 1.
>7. i do not enjoy eating large volumes of food
????
Women are hardwired to consume large quantities of food, a remnant of our lifestyle as hunter-gatherers, when women stayed at home and piled on fat to survive the winter. This is just not true, on an evolutionary level. You would absolutely get addicted to being full.
>8. i wouldnt be able to fit in my favorite chair
You might have to buy a new one, but I'm sure you could squeeze in there.
>9. i have no real reason TO gain weight
Yes, you do. You're a woman. Women are meant to be fat.
>10. it would make you happy, which would be gay, because you are a massive faggot
It would make every man happy.

Attached: b8686eb0520d99ae076bfc58f2e457799772c300fc1d39a074708e191db25799.png (1715x2836, 961.03K)

I'm down with this. I likes em biiiiig.

Attached: 03aca7b010b7d0d42650c2867fe02335be5f210d5bc8c2936a70079d614a9e2a.png (844x892, 1.3M)

Gross fatty post lol, fatties only want women to gain weight so they will be on a level playing field, lose weight fatty

i stand against fatfags

>Women can be very fat and still be healthy,
source?
>especially if it ends up on their hips/ass/thighs.
well nobody has zero fat. i have fat. you have fat. calling for intentional fat gain broaching on obesity is just a very patient suicide attempt.
>Nearly every man with healthy testosterone levels would
if i would do anything for the general approval of men, i would not be a very worthy wife.
>Plus, the new attention you get would make you more confident
i do not like sexual attention.
>Strength train while putting on fat
i already train.
>You will gain muscle underneath the new layer of fat, while still appearing soft on the exterior.
i am already soft. i am just not obese.
>Fat acts as a sort of weighted blanket on the body
no, it functions as a constant weight. this causes muscle strain, bone aches, and a generally more stressed system.
>They'll probably look like pic related on you,
that would be incredibly uncomfortable
>7. i do not enjoy eating large volumes of food
>????
i do not enjoy eating large volumes of food
>Women are hardwired to consume large quantities of food,
>This is just not true, on an evolutionary level.
>You would absolutely get addicted to being full.
>You might have to buy a new one
wasteful
>Yes, you do. You're a woman. Women are meant to be fat.
you are a faggot. faggots are meant to kill themselves.
either A) do so or B) admit that we are both just projecting our ideal worlds upon each other
>It would make every man happy.
re: if i would do anything for the general approval of men, i would not be a very worthy wife.

you will never defeat me.
youtube.com/watch?v=C4fExl8RiwA

Attached: IMG_20220602_235629.jpg (975x889, 53.42K)

This can't be a post from an actual woman. You are a MtF tranny at most.

well it's not like i can prove anything, but i give you my word that i'm not a tranny. i stand against trannies for the same reason i stand against fatfags. it's self destructive, horrible to look at, and makes me feel sick.

i do write in a pretty masculine way. i have a habit of imitating the patterns of other people as a sort of 'let me try this on' phase, and since i'm on this website, i end up absorbing a lot of traits of posters here.

i barely speak in real life.

Attached: james_schucker01.jpg (762x1020, 183.66K)

what an absolute waste, man

>I give you my word
Your word means jack shit here, we gotta have your tit not your word

Anyway I can smell the self righteous woman from a mile away this is probably a biological woman

well a word doesn't mean jack shit anywhere unless you decide to trust it. that's the entire concept.
anyway, i should have said 'wont' not 'cant'

based, keep womaning cheers

Femanons, eat more. With each binge you'll notice your capacity go up a bit more, maybe a tenth of a pound, but still an increase in the amount of food weight you can pack away. Eventually you'll be able to eat 20 pounds of food! Your empty waistline will also increase and that can also be a game. Each day you'll get on the scale in anticipation. It's so exciting to gain weight. Please gain weight, femanons.

Weight gain is so hot, aint it?