Thoughts on gamification?

Thoughts on gamification?

Attached: 28F28797-3F62-493C-8517-1D9121E91110.png (907x1024, 657.16K)

it is a socurge pf tje realms of hypocrisy and damnation for it is satans tools that iwill guide us but at the same time be our doom

>get boner reading this
I'm beyond saving

how are these men getting laid and im not
im out here cleaning my own apartment and cooking meals for myself and id gladly share for some goddamn pusy

Because you have autism and you are very introverted. They knew how to talk to women and are probably also good looking.

chad shits himself and still gets women to rim his chocolate starfish.

Would be cute if she wasnt a party slut beforehand

I'm stuck between finding this extremely pathetic but at the same time this guy is married and I am not. Maybe that is a fake post or his wife is a massive fatty?

Imagine working all week to provide for your family and you find this on the fridge

I don't know what that word means
>princess
>hits pipe

Cute and wholesome but immediately invalidated as soon as she upload it to reddit for upvotes. She clearly didn't do it for her husband out of sincerity but rather internet attention.
Contemptible

Attached: disgusting.jpg (814x401, 134.01K)

>how are these men getting laid
they arent. this is where the 'my wifes boyfriend' meme comes from

Imagine how fat that cunt is

Attached: 1647811214873.jpg (992x1024, 136.92K)

Most Reddit men are cucks. They can't even achieve an erection. So don't feel too bad. And if you saw how they are treated by their spouse you would be glad you aren't him.

Wasting all this motherfucking time writing this gay ass bullshit when you could be halfway done by the time you finish thinking of all these. Modern women are so stupid and lazy I swear.

I'm more interested in Gamoification

Attached: Gamo-chan.jpg (310x482, 32.09K)

>chore list
she better be a full blown mommy gf if she's pulling that shit

Why do you faggots so obsessed with conformism?

You're so unique, dyed hair ESL.

the sheer amount of soi...

>list of bullshit chores that she could have had half done in the time it took her to make that list, but women want to make men into their busybody servants and can't leave well enough alone
>posted on Reddit for upboats from the most pathetic people in existence
>not even good fantasy quests, just superficial mimicry
Cringe. And cancer.