Why do normies call incels "psychopaths" and "sociopaths" when it's chad who has all these traits

Why do normies call incels "psychopaths" and "sociopaths" when it's chad who has all these traits.

Attached: psychopaths and sociopaths.jpg (927x862, 128.25K)

Did you get bullied by the popular boys in school or what? Most people's experience is that chads and stacies are nice, thanks to the positive feedback loop they've been in since childhood.

An unattractive sociopath is an incel.
An attractive sociopath is a dark chad.

The fact that your mythical hero and idol is supposedly a sociopath should tell you everything there is to know about incels. Post the "dark triad" meme study again so I can laugh.

is that the fucking medic from team fortress 2

The sociopath stuff is all me and I definitely do not have . gay infographic

Chads only become psychopaths/sociopaths when they realize they can't control them.

who is the 'mythical hero and idol'?
are you sure people understand what you're talking about? i actually have no idea.

Who are you talking to? You seem very confused?

Spy vs Medic? At equal skill it's a tossup

the person i'm responded to said
>'he fact that your mythical hero and idol is supposedly a sociopath'
so i asked
>"who is the 'mythical hero and idol'?"
hope this helps.

That doesn't help honestly. Can you explain?

no sorry i cannot explain.
you might be able to find help elsewhere

when normies hear 'incel' they think 'the incel movement'. they don't spend time talking to incels or about them like people on Any Forums do. they talk to other sex havers about sex and netflix. the little bit they do hear about incels through news and jokes of school shootings and funny representations in school. of course this is not something they can deeply understand or relate to. the only thing they understand is that incels want sex and shoot people, and in their shoes, you would too.
but come one, surely you already understand this

Incels are covert narcissists.

because it's a "fuck with" notice how the terms don't really make sense, there is no real base reality and from there you get the like god complexes

failo effect. no matter what an ugly person does their actions and personality traits will always be seen as a negative, the same way they'd be seen as a positive if a chad did the exact same thing.

Normies use a different definition of incel than us.
To us an incel is somebody who wants to be having sex but isn't.
To normies an ugly incel is a loser who hates women and blames everybody else for their problems.

Chad doesn't always have those traits though, many if not most chads are normal, even "good"(ish) people.
But because of Halo Effect, a sociopathic Chad can get away with much more bullshit.

>medic as a sociopath
Sounds about right

Attached: heavy.jpg (300x310, 18.14K)

those are spy and medic tf2 yes

>you would too.
as in you would believe these things if u were a normalfag*