I started working as a busboy. A hot girl and her friends asked me if I was single...

I started working as a busboy. A hot girl and her friends asked me if I was single. The hot girl asked for my Snapchat while I was clearing her table. She took a video of me walking by her table and wrote: sorry for the disturbance, youre just really cute.
I then asked this girl out and she said that shes down, but suggested if we can do something next week. I think it was because she was busy with exams. I then told her that I would let her know as well because my boss has yet to give me my work schedule. We still texted a bit after that. She asked me about my schooling, and then I asked her about her schooling in return. Last week, she told me that she finishes school this week, and that we can go out if I am still down. I told her that I was still down and said we can go out on the upcoming Wednesday. But she has left me on delivered for 4 days now and Wednesday is approaching. Her Snapchat score went up a bit during that time as well. Is it over? This girl is also pretty hot and out of my league. Since she is ignoring me, did she really even find me attractive, or was she just pranking me? Or maybe she thinks I'm attractive, but not attractive enough?

Attached: HD-wallpaper-sad-boy-hotaro-art-cartoon-sadboy-dark-hotarooreki-feeling-anime[1].jpg (800x800, 38.11K)

Just hit her up on Tuesday and ask if she's still down for Wednesday. If she ignores you you'll have your answer. Otherwise, sometimes people just suck at keeping up with texting. I know I do.

fuck you
this happening is in a different galaxy for me
fuck you

>guys help me with my gay normie problem
nice humble brag thread faggot. I mean even if you really were looking for advice, do we really seem like the fucking type that can help you? Like I doubt 80% of the people here even know what a snapchat score is. You're probably 16 so let me give you a hint thats gonna help you much more in the long-term, instead of hooking up with some crusty whore. Never come to r9k again. Forget about this rancid place while you still can.

Attached: download.jpg (500x333, 29.52K)

I'm 20. And this isn't a humblebrag because I am not even sure if she thinks I am attractive or not.

It could mean anything honestly. Good news is you are attractive enough to get her pursuing you and offering her number (which is basically the highest compliment you can get from any hot girl). I would just ride it out and see what happens. If you date her, great, if not you know you're in the zone at least. Being in the zone is still good.

Read my OP again. How do I know for sure that she really thought I was attractive? If I was really good-looking/a chad, she wouldn't be ignoring me like this.

don't say anything.
if she doesn't reply even after the agreed date then consider it a dub.
she may or may not have found better things to do / people to hang out with.

We didn't even agree on a date. I told her Wednesday, but she didn't even read it yet.

one of my friends likes fucking around with guys like that. she would be obsessed with them for a week or so and then just completely stop talking to them or even mentioning them to any of her friends. its kind of like a pass time activity for her ig... whenever i hear a story like yours thats the first thing that comes to mind.
>random hot girl is bored and wants shortlived attention
Hope thats not the case though. Just msg her again before Wednesday and if she doesnt reply then let it go

Ok. I am just tired of women toying around with me. I am tired of good and fun things being dangled in front of me just so they can quickly be taken away.
And did she really think I was cute, or was she just pranking me? Because if I was super good-looking, then I wouldn't be ignored like this.

I've seen this on /adv/. Kys you larping fag.

I am not larping. I just want advice from as much anons as possible. When this isn't a problem anymore, I'll stop posting about it

If I were you I'd just get on with my life and ignore her. But that's up to you, she's probably banging some chad on the side.

Idk if this is relevant but I told her that we can go grab a coffee.

if she doesn't even bother reading or responding to it and the date passes and you nothing from her just let it go. that's life for you; here's a small bit of hope nah actually fuck you. pretty much just how it goes desu I would just not worry about it because if you already found your way to this place then life's got many more disappointments lined up for you.

Attached: 1635376412263.png (300x517, 150.88K)

I just messaged her again asking if she is down for Wednesday.

Stop. Don't message her again. For your sake.

Fuck man, other anons advised me to do it. I can never do anything right

It's ok, now you know.

Op you're insecure as shit.
You probably said something weird that turned her off.
Dude, stop worrying. If you got one girl more will come as you wait. You're obviously attractive enough. If one bitch wants to stand you up fuck it. But grow some balls and stop checking her snap score and worry if she actually thought you were attractive.
You're never gonna know. Ever. So stop. It's literally pointless.

>You probably said something weird that turned her off.
I can tell you right now that I didn't