/hng/ - hiki + neet general

>what do
we play games

Attached: 1649021713384.jpg (262x270, 13.2K)

I've been all day trying to get courage to meet new people online, I want to kill myself.

Anyone else given up all hope for a good life and now just take each day individually? I don't think about the future anymore it's too painful

Attached: ppp.jpg (800x533, 83.95K)

>we play games
what games do you play, user?

i know how this feels too

Attached: 1634460793031.gif (704x704, 217.5K)

halo 3, touhou fan games, emulation, seldom Elden Ring but I refunded the game because I have nobody to play with and so I'm just stuck with my cracked save.

I would like to have someone to play with on Halo 3 so we could build better maps for Infection, they always play the same maps.

It's a vicious cycle. Eventually you stop taking each day individually and just focus on the 5 minutes ahead of you

In those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, but death will escape them

Attached: wojak_eyes.png (625x756, 382.38K)

I've been playing FFXIV for 10 hours a day.

Attached: 1655159809706.jpg (847x947, 97.3K)

i used to play games constantly but i don't really enjoy them any more they just stopped being fun one day and i cant get the magic back
these days i just sit here and scroll through Any Forums for hours at a time. i don't enjoy doing this either but i cant stop

Did another Terraria playthrough this last month, alone ofc. Been playing Deep Rock Galactic off and on for 6 months, kinda sick of it, but it's a good timewaster. I don't even think I like video games anymore. There's a local night auditor position at a smaller hotel that's been open for a month now, kind of want to apply even though I know I'm too retarded for that sort of responsibility.

I spent years playing mmos like a full time job and was never even good at any of them. Don't have it in me anymore anyway, dropped XIV in early Shadowbringers.

Attached: 1651290717371.jpg (1008x756, 106.8K)

I recently purchased a button shirt spy USB camera for my Google Pixel 6 Pro off of ebay so I can take creep shots / videos. Unfortunately my usb camera cannot focus at all, everything looks blurry. Pic related. I contacted the ebay seller so I can get a replacement that can actually focus.

Attached: creep shot 15*15mm button shirt spy Mini Type C USB Camera 1080P 720P CCTV Audio OTG For Android MobilePhone ebay phone.jpg (1920x2160, 729.19K)

I've been waiting for pepsi user all day. I don't even know if he uses this website anymore or if he'll see my posts.

how do you get neetbux anons?
i worry i may not be able to now because instead of comitting to one side or the other, working or being a neet, i've flip flopped from one to the other and have worked ~4 months total
are they simply going to point to the fact that i've worked in the past and say that therefor I can?
my first job i tried my best to just brute force and did four months part time, but i spent the last two months on sick for mental health
my most recent job i only lasted a month, and i started falling apart almost immediately

hmm, will need an update thread of button spy man soon

i doubt youre around but do you wanna be friends?

do you play any games, we could maybe play together.

How old are you? Do you live with your families?

Attached: slip.jpg (512x631, 75.64K)

>How old are you?
>Do you live with your families?
I live with my schizophrenic mother, I dont see or talk to my father or siblings.

>How old are you?
Brother,parents and grandmother

What's stopping you from ending it all?
The fear of a failed attempt is way too strong on top of going through it all feels like a major pain in the ass and just getting through the next day is "easier".

>How old are you?
23 (24 in a month im really not looking forward to it)
i live with my mom without her i'd probably kms

>24
get out now, get a job. move out, now now now now now
this is your SIGN

don't STAY AFTER 25