I don't get cucks that date non-virgins, like...

I don't get cucks that date non-virgins, like, they KNOW that their gf got fucked in every orifice and had cum sprayed on ever inch of her by another man, but it's seeing it is just too far too far. Like, it happened still happened, what's the difference really? At least be a cuck with some pride.

Attached: Screenshot_20220614-001925-01.jpg (1080x602, 122.84K)

Fucking isn't even the worst part imo. This girl is supposed to be your "significant other", "soulmate" or whatever.
No matter what you do, you can't erase the reality that she loved someone other than you with all her heart, and those emotions will be with her for the rest of her life.
You aren't "the one" you're just "one of them".

Finely put. This is why I can't bring myself to be with a non-virgin, and if that relegates me to a life of loneliness, then so be it, its better than being a cuck.

Attached: used goods.png (1465x356, 130.06K)

then how do i stop loving her.

It has to be the first time cause you're narcissists

Attached: 1622003677180.png (473x589, 544.51K)

Islam will dominate very soon.

coping mechanism that many men have to adopt in order to get into LTRs, especially since foids throw their virginity away as a preteen / early teen. in the west you have better odds of finding bigfoot than finding a virgin foid over the age of 16.

Never trust women. There are no virgins.

>you are narcissistic if you don't want to fuck a whore
why doea reddit keep insisting that sanity is a mental illness?

They have a
>if I dont see it, it doesnt exist
mentality
Just like a toddler playing peek a boo
Thats how
If they dont see it happening in front of their faces, they forget about it and move on

Because they have no standards and no self-respect.

God damn thats some pretty hot text

>narcissists
What's your body count, whore?

Attached: 1649401139583.gif (220x206, 62.17K)

Solution is simple. Don't put pussy on a pedestal.

>We are the people we are today because of the cum of our yesterdays. Everyone has a history. The person that you cherish is who she is because of all of the Chad cock that went in her prior to this point. If she hadn't had those experiences, she probably wouldn't have decided to use you as beta-bux.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-06-14 at 03-59-57 I just saw a picture of my gf getting fucked by her ex back when they were together. How am I supposed to get over it (.png (2075x750, 161.85K)

Imagine letting one person's perspective on you define your entire life. Take some acid you retard.

Its a strange phenomenon. I have met guys and girls who were still somehow virgins after age 18. What were they even doing all their high school lives? Its not believable. Humans are designed to pair bond.

this is uniornically worse than just accepting you got a raw deal because life isn't perfect
to think that the ONLY reason you were able to get with her is because she chose to have sex with other men first; thus your relationship is only possible in the context of her being pre-fucked
I despise it.

imagine how much worse it'd be if he saw her getting plowed by some drug dealer chads at a house party
topkek

Attached: 1650189941750.jpg (822x1000, 145.13K)

His big black passionate cock would be cumming raw into her shaved white nubile pussy.

I hate life
I fucking hate it

Your hatred makes me stronger. I fucking love life. Positive vibes.

I wish I had the option of having a virgin, but I know virgins don't exist older than 16. Thanks, I was feeling so great, now I'm thinking about rope.

Attached: 5987054.jpg (508x618, 84.04K)

hole is hole. Im not all that concerned whos attached.