Why do white men get so irate when you tell them they live on tutorial mode?

Why do white men get so irate when you tell them they live on tutorial mode?

Attached: 1654431782473.png (720x1223, 239.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/r9k/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Proof that they get irate?

>white rich kid
>doesn't go to jail
>hmm, must be because he's white
you make monkeys look smart

why do you make up scenarios in your head and get mad at them? are you autistic?

delete this stupid thread.

why don't white people get money purely because of their race?

Attached: 1606854606292.jpg (1079x1071, 500.17K)

>desuarchive.org/r9k/

can you show me companies doing training seminar about toxic blackness, and how black people are the problem?
White people being promoted purely because of their race??

Attached: 1635548945044.png (779x768, 516.1K)

and yet a few cm less of bone in the jaw area and he would be doing life

Well I think you may have white colored goggles on. Although we definitely have higher stats for dating and skating on low level crimes, it's no longer the golden age if being white. Many of us cannot find jobs or get into top schools the way other skin tones can. It sort of evens out I guess.

white ITT will bring up "affirmative action" and things of the like, yet they will never EVER trade places with a non-white. they're so dishonest.

I think women have easier lives than men but I wouldn't ever want to be a woman.

median white income is ~70k. blacks and hispanics are leagues below this and you know it. you're purposefully being a lying piece of shit for god knows what reason.

you still didn't address my second point. no white person would ever trade places with a non-white. so please stfu

No, I deleted it because I forgot to post the image of Kanye West that I was gonna append to it. I don't get what you're replying to since without that there's nothing to do on. Anyway, this put me off the racebait shit so I'm gonna fuck off and leave you to it

so you really think that a black child, born into a fatherless, poverty stricken household in the hood, is living better than a white?

>I think women have easier lives than men

But that's just because you're a low-life-experience incel. It doesn't actually reflect the truth.

have you ever thought that might be because most niggers are barely more intelligent than animals?

>niggers have better lives than me
>they're also stupid and poor
which is it.

I'm black and if I had the choice I would choose to be white. Being white has clear advantages over being black.
>boo hoo Chad won't commit to me and I can't be a CEO celebrity my life is so hard
Go be a gong farmer, coal miner, or oil rigger you daft cunt.
Male : Female have advantages and disadvantages and while being female is generally more advantageous than being male the disadvantages make it so it wouldn't be worth the trade either way. There's a reason trannies of both sides kill themselves.
They basically lose the advantages of both sexes while gaining the disadvantages of both as well ( except biological stuff like period for transwomen )

they dont have better lives than whites but that's entirely their fault.
they do get tons of gibs that they shouldn't get and that should lift them out of poverty if they werent stupid animals.

It's more
>Niggers are stupid and a waste of oxygen
>Let's give them special treatment at the expense of whites
>Niggers are still stupid and a waste of oxygen
>Let's keep giving them special treatment

Because...
You're so close to the answer but you don't want to admit it. I work at a Costco and they bend over backwards to promote non-whites and women. Every white manager has been accused of racism at one point or another.

>they do get tons of gibs
It's hilarious seeing white men post this shit as a black
where's my gibs man?
I think you're confusing child welfare going to single mothers as a general racial benefit.
Only black women ever experience the "gibs" you people are always complaining about. "black scholarships"? Black women. Affirmative action? Black women.
It's like you retards forgot about that you're including a triple minority when you think "blacks get gibs".
I'm a black male and literally didn't qualify for anything from the government except a pell grant for college, which isn't limited to minorities.

i just love how this website is 100% dedicated to racebait politics now. 3/4 threads has to do with blacks, asians, or whites in some form.

whites still lead better lives, and since we live in a white country, being a white man around other whites is better than being a non-white.

All the genuine robots left or killed themselves years ago. It's all election tourists and Redditors now. It's hilarious watching these "robots" giving a fuck about muh society and muh children, some of them are even christfags now. What a sad end to Any Forums