Weeb thread

Can you guys recc me some anime (or maybe VNs)?
A general trend I pick out is that beyond 2010 anime is unbearable. Some idea of my likes:
>Trigun, NGE, Berserk, HxH, Azumanga Daioh, SnK manga, etc
>Katawa Shoujo is like the only VN I've fully enjoyed, thought Muv Luv had a good sense of humour but couldnt get through it
I wanna find more comfy shit and I dont care im blogging

Attached: 1638940626973.jpg (1200x1965, 912.63K)

You probably already seen this but have you checked out demon slayer? I finished the manga about a month ago and it's very good. It only gets better and better after the entertainment district arc. Will warn you though: if you have any favorite Hashira then he or she will likely get got in the final chapter.

Attached: g_1655129375338.png (668x770, 33.12K)

thanks chud but not exactly what im looking for
its a little bit new age for my tastes

play saya no uta.

Are you into cringey romance mangas where an older woman simps over a high schooler/shota? If so then check these (the names are retarded and long as fuck so be sure to copy this exactly)

>Musume Janakute, Watashi (Mama) ga Suki Nano_!
>The Story of an Onee-San Who Wants to Keep a High School Boy.

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-192706_Chrome.jpg (410x620, 160.49K)

Youjo Senki is OK. For comfy shit, maybe Aria the Animation and Aharen is Indecipherable. If you want a long, good one, try Monster.

watch hugtto, star twinkle, go princess or heartcatch precure
enjoy

I have, first VN i completed. I like the concept and it's decent. I prefer Katawa Shoujo though.

Im gonna rewatch GTO maybe. But I still need more shit. I can't just rewatch same all the time.

Here's some more comfy shit I remembered, My Neighbor Seki and Arakawa Under the Bridge. Maybe Sakamoto desu ga too

If you liked Katawa Shoujo, try out Little Busters. Similar set up with dating a bunch of girls in school, but each girl has a fucked up life that you help them process, with it leading to an overall story instead of just being isolated routes.

Coincidentally, that's close to my exact fetish. Nich fetish mangas are usually shit however. I'll look at them.

>monster
I watched it when i was like 14 or something. I remember it as being overly long at points but solid. Might be better to me now
>Sakamoto desu ga
Comedy animes are usually not so but this one I remember enjoying
>
Dont like lolis so wont try that one but aria might be good. Other ones Ill have to see a bit more but they look idk.

Attached: 1620848654089.jpg (840x975, 391.16K)

>Little Busters
I'll see. The artstyle of the girls puts me off a bit. I know its very popular that style. Where they look 3 yrs old lol. Maybe I just gotta adapt. If it's good it's good.

>
do u like mlp or cp?

Attached: 1620844307626.jpg (1000x1100, 100.34K)

It's not really about the loli thing, but yeah, we both know why it's there. Still the only isekai that I didn't think was trash, aside from that cringeworthy anthem scene in the movie

Man, I became that guy who wasted digits.

theyre just numbers dw i love you regardless

Watch shiki, it's a great thriller and the ost is godly

You should give Dra Koi a try. It's a short action/comedy VN that won't take you more than a few hours to read and if you like it then you have Demonbane by the same author that's much longer.

That looks interesting.

Attached: 1620844482139.jpg (620x867, 78.01K)

song of saya is a very comfy heartwarming and pleasant game, every second of it makes me happy, you should give it a shot! :3

i said i played it user but im glad u enjoy something so much
i had a similar experience irl with a fat egirl, she turned out to be a monster
god i love alcohol