Anyone willing to buy some art from a poorfag

I'm so fucking desperate this point, all I need is 30 I'll draw literally anything and everything for 30 dollars.

Attached: kirafait.png (893x1002, 1.4M)

Asuka Langley at the soviet invasion of Afghanistan

I would really want to help you but Im in the same spot.

yea i dont mind drawing this if this is what you want me to draw when you posted this
[email protected] is my email if you want some examples and to discuss other stuff..
All good, don't worry about it friend. No hard feelings here.

Attached: fancy ciel.png (416x1008, 702.6K)

genuinely what was the point of posting your retard facebook where you upload shitty photos of your cracked up phone

bumping, and I really mean it ill draw anything and a few pictures too, fully illustrated coloured, cleaned

Attached: ciel ejj.png (917x1058, 1.77M)

Are these drawn by you?

would you draw your home address and phone number

It's from a show called Precure but I can show you some examples of my work via email
Yea actually i would give you my address and phone number if it meant i got 30$

Why not post examples here? Really weird to not do that when you are specifically asking people to pay for your art

I don't know sorry, I'm just kind of shy to post my work directly on Any Forums. It will be here forever and I have a lot of friends/people I knew who would recognize my art. Plus I'd be easier to send around 10 pictures via email than Any Forums.
>why not ask your friends
I tried..

join the brap fetish community, we're desperate and our popular artists will literally retweet anything even slightly competent and help you to get a following and lots of commissions nice and quick

the only catch is that you have to sell your soul aka use twitter

Can you wait 3 1/2 hours ? I'm at work but i have ideas for little doodles and want to help a robot out.

I emailed you
Gamer

...I don't know.. I don't really want fame
Sure, all good with me. I'm fine with waiting and I kind of want to head to bed. As long as it comes eventually and they don't need to be just sketches.
Alright thanks.

Attached: s-l300.jpg (300x300, 2.83K)

>I'll draw literally anything and everything for 30 dollars
If you draw a picture of a fat assed janny getting fucked in the ass by a horse and post it in this thread I will send you $100 of your choice between Ethereum or Binance Smart Chain coin.
full shading. color optional.

Attached: images.jpg (243x208, 10.04K)

money is to buy myself a new pen, so not really possible.. the 30 is to pay whats left after amazon jews fucked me over and declined my card. the remaining is 24.74 so I just said 30 incase for extra fees.

post art examples desu

sorry, I just got it. Gonna draw some femboys
So thank you to the user who emailed me

Attached: morikawaayako-10.png (240x240, 78.29K)

x2xpx

Attached: 1653441754066.png (500x500, 43.51K)

why cant you sage like a normal person faggot
and its already i dont care if my thread is deleted