Women lose their pair bonding ability after a few men

by the time a woman has had 5 male sexual partners, her pair boding ability has reached essentially ZERO. it's gone forever
for men, it's different. men actually start without much of a pair-bonding abilty, and then develop one with time, basically with "maturity" into adulthood. as a horny teen they need to fap 24/7 to avoid thinking about raping every woman they see. around 21 years old, they usually get over it. some men get laid easily and just keep switching around with women, but they never actually lose the pair-bonding ability at all, they just never developed it
some men have no pair-bonding ability whatsoever, and cannot "mature" into it. this is likely genetic in some way, and these men passed on their genes by lying and tricking women into taking their seed and then they left. the welfare state has allowed this activity to go unpunished (normally, the kids would starve to death)

Attached: nIUalmimqh[1].png (1024x1314, 636.71K)

This. Pair bonding is easy. It makes no sense to wait until you are 20 to get married

It's over then. Every girl I talk to had 20+ partners. And I can confirm this image. I can't stand them complaining about not being able to find the 'one' anymore. They talk about fucking tons of different guys like it's a feat. Anyways. I prefer to not think about it. Whores will be whores. Whatever.

It's never been easier to fuck all these whores. Just Dan Bilzerianmaxx

>Women who are virgins are more likely to have stable marriages
Because women who get married as virgins are gonna be religious and anti divorce, duh.

>Women who have more sexual partners are less likely to be happy
You'd be depressed too if you fucked 10/10 models every day then had to marry a fat old hag. That's what it's like marrying a beta after fucking Chads.

>Women who have more sexual partners are more likely to be depressed
No wonder. They tasted the garden of Eden (chad) then we're banished to earth (sub 8 males). Ignorance is bliss.

Pair bonding in humans is a meme. These phenomena are simply mixing up cause and correlation.

Sub10 males have nothing to offer

>It's never been easier to fuck all these whores.
maybe he wants a wife and not a worn out roast beef
>Just Dan Bilzerianmaxx
just become a millionaire bro

I always disliked this way of thinking, but it could be true ngl. I was a virgin when I met my bf who had "over ten but below twenty" past partners, and now we've been together for several years, the longest either of us has been with anyone.

Attached: 1646849882988.jpg (711x633, 43.13K)

If you wanted a wife you would stop fucking all those whores and get married at a young age, genius

>just go back in time champ

No. Just admit you prefer fucking whores. Its too late to prove otherwise.

Men who are single after 25 are a red flag. It means they're commitment phobes. Trad men are married by 25.

>Just admit you prefer fucking whores
lolwut?

>It means they're commitment phobes
you realize a lot of men were in college until 22-23 and then had just started employment. at 25 their career is barely established

>my career comes before my family
not good husband material

i don't even care about love, i just want a woman with good genetic traits so my children have a higher chance of success
IQ is most important to me
for the sake of my ego, i won't date a woman with an absurdly dirty past, it's just embarrassing to be "that guy" who settles for some grimy thot

you're clearly trolling. a guy that isn't 9/10+ isn't going to have much luck if he's poor

>poor people don't have families at a young age
Eat my stinky asshole, bullshit artist.

>for men, it's different
>for women, pre-marital sex is immoral, but for men it's fine
I smell bullshit

that's not what i said at all. he's just totally excluding a large portion of the female population from his dating pool by trying to find one when he's dirt poor. a lot of women wouldn't waste their time with him until he can prove he can make a lot of money, for their benefit

we're not talking about morality at all, el retardo
we're talking about its effect on the person's ability to pair bond

you forgot to put on your bitter incel goggles first