I do not care who you are user

I do not care who you are user.
If you are male, female, or whatever gender you want to be.
If you are white, black, jewish or else.

If you feel like you belong here, that is all that matters. I love you all the same. Thanks for being here with me and all others.

Attached: 1653685195555.gif (540x810, 275.21K)

thanks user :'3
inb4 macros

You are welcome.
We need more positive posts here, I am tired of infighting.

Thanks I'm married and only have a couple friends. It's always nice to know you have some support in these hard times

Thanks bro. I'm a 22 year old 6'2 blonde haired blue eyed man. I've fucked at least 30 women, I can make great conversation with everyone I meet. Nobody doesn't like me. I belong here too right?

I feel like I belong in that room. That has some serious comfy energy.

I was going to make an argument about how it is dumb that people keep fighting each-other than our true invaders are functioning memebers of society and you had to drop this on me huh.

Attached: 1650231365848.png (630x742, 390.84K)

>We need more positive posts here, I am tired of infighting.
^this, ive been complaining for almost a decade about how nasty r9 has become but really its up to us to make it comfy again

Can I talk to you guys for a second?

I don't hate people who have their shit together it's just that it's a lot like a teetotaller coming to an alcoholics anonymous meeting.

My main point was moreso against basic bigotry we inherited from edgy'er boards of Any Forums when we are all fundementally different flavor of social outcast.

Attached: 1653866933355.jpg (540x720, 73.16K)

I do not care who you are user.
If you are male, female, or whatever gender you want to be.
If you are white, black, jewish or else.

If you feel like you belong here, that is all that matters. I hate you all the same. Thanks for nothing.

I really fucking hate you. I don't care where you're from. I don't care what you do for a living. I don't care what social class you belong to, how you dress, what you smoke, who you know or who you've fucked. I hate you and everyone on this board. I hate every last breathing, eating, shitting, copulating, mentally ill one of you. From here in Toronto right around the planet and back, coast to coast, nationwide and internationally. Every. Single. Last. One. Of you. Fuck love. Fuck your grasping, fuck your flailing around searching for meaning. Fuck human interaction. Fuck lust. Fuck all the underdressed sluts who judge someone by the price of their jacket. Fuck all the retards who think personality is enough. Fuck your culture. Fuck your race. Fuck your sense of entitlement. Fuck your sense of uniqueness. Fuck your belief that you have something worthwhile to contribute. Fuck you all for filling this board and the Internet at large with your useless garbage. Fuck your blog. Most of all, fuck whatever you believe. It's all trash. Fuck your addictions, fuck your complaints, fuck your pain, fuck your tears, fuck selling whatever it is you sell. Fuck fucking. Fuck everything. Shut the fuck up

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.jpg (224x224, 4.58K)

You don't have to like me for me to like you user.

At least 90% of this board is normalfaggots. Even the ones who claim to be like us are normalfaggots. Women are also always normalfaggots

I don't think anyone who spends a considerable amount of time here and behaves is a normalfaggot.

Argueably, if you spend a fair share of your time on a dedicated loser imageboard, whoever you are, you are one of them. Why would a true normalfag even concern themsleves with our existance?

>At least 90% of this board is normalfaggots. Even the ones who claim to be like us are normalfaggots. Women are also always normalfaggots
im sick of these newfags who cope being normal as a bad thing, or that we are better than anyone.
we're here because we're all loners and losers who more or less cant function with real people in the real world, so we come here and comfy post and keep each other company and maybe, just maybe we might make it out

the only reason normies arent welcome is so they dont become like us

So you're okay with the fact that I'm a MAP?

Attached: 252134757e4cfabe25c14f5cf5284027.jpg (496x664, 50.13K)

It's been a pleasure shitposting with you all these years, frens. WAGMI, never forget that

Attached: unnamed.jpg (600x618, 71.08K)

Based and spitepilled

Attached: ac8ca6afdd4c34ce4de36d4cf850cda2.jpg (236x236, 8.88K)

I have been abused by a pedophile so forgive me if my perspective is biased.

Attached: 1648218219822.jpg (727x868, 237.13K)

Thanks for comfy gif post
Saving that

Also again my point was mostly about bigotry and not personality.

I specifically don't condone being shitty to people because they are of specific race, sex or gender.

If a tranny, woman or joouice wants to post here, who cares. I am glad they are around.