Attached: 5'8.jpg (2000x1274, 567.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LZS4Hp6zPK8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I missed the funny

>Jerma still has a groupie gf
Keep coping that it's all about height

no funny, just suicidefuel

how many sub 5'8 robots will be lucky enough to have groupies?

Get money and status and you'll have the same shit.

>just get money and status bro

That's what the Pajeets in Elliot Rodger's campus had and they got Stacies to flock to them, it's that simple

Jerma is both small and doesn't dare to put his arm around the shoulders of the chick next to him

sorry to ruin the meme, but jerma is 6'. he's still a short streamer though

Jerma is extremely fucking handsome. There are serious fan cams of him on YouTube by presumably horney women.

not by a longshot

Attached: G6tjKUQ.jpg (1334x750, 51.15K)

He's OK but not that good, also most of the "women" on his chat are trannies or youtube.com/watch?v=LZS4Hp6zPK8 this kind

Probably mostly horny fags desu
Jerma is decent looking and has good charisma. Not really that surprising if pulls pussy

You don't know him IRL. I'm telling you it's all parasocial bullshit and trannies being trannies.

He mogs the fuck out of me.

>You don't know him IRL
Do you? Or was what I said so wrong? He really does strike me as someone who would be kinda odd, but also enticing in real life.

Shit, I remember him and star just hanging out and having fun in TF2. That was a decade ago. Jesus Christ.

Living in a third world country has its perks

..... holy fuck. I miss just fucking around on tf2 as a teenager. Suddenly I got old, ugly, and lost hope. It's one thing to be a virgin who has never had a gf when you're 15. You have hope for the future, things don't seem so serious. One day you wake up, you're 25, a virgin, never had a gf, balding. Where the fuck did everything go so wrong.

Me too man. I started playing right after MvM first came out, so I can't even really claim to be an old school player. I played for about eight years straight then fell out a few years ago, I just lost interest I guess with lack of updates. If Valve ever fixes the bots I might come back. I also lost over 2,000 screenshots from all the way back then when I moved computers a few years ago and forgot to archive the Steam folder. So many lost memories...