Have you ever dumped your friend group?

or just friends in general. I did recently and I feel like pure shit

Attached: cover1.jpg (800x450, 91.69K)

I cut off two friends from my high school days that I occasionally spoke with. I didn't mind though, felt good to finally have done that.

i did in middle school. these white girls were claiming colors and smoking weed and trying to get me to do it. I found some mexican nerd girls to befriend instead.

I hungout with a group of over a dozen people literally every weekend 17-22, they hated hanging out at my house that i bought and despite me driving them around for years to shows and parties, they REFUSED to give an actual listen to my music i had made HAHAHAHAHA

It was surreal, coupled with that im a player character that initiates 100% of interactions in my life, it just got lame and i eventually bailed and moved away like everyone had done anyways

The girls are so fake they retroactively became friendly with my ex that cheated on me and wont sell me shit on etsy

If you feel like shit you shouldn't have done it. It's really that simple. The only reasons people do it that isn't mental illness is if the friends never want you around anymore, they stabbed you in the back, or if they are trying to lead you into danger (i.e. hard drug addict).

yeah i found out they all were non virgins and they told me like it was no big deal. so i cut off all contact with them since i hate normalfag sex havers. they tried contacting me a few times but i told them to leave me alone.

Yeah, I ghosted all my friends after hs and after I went on a break from college (for my college friends). It was a relief at first, but since I never made any new friends it's been lonely. They weren't great friends or anything, but at the same time being alone for so long sucks. I don't think I would've minded if I had gfs in the interim, but I've been utterly alone.

No ones going to be loyal to you user.
That's not how humans work.
They'll throw you away as soon as you cost more than the amount of benefit you bring them.
Friends are disposable.
You should be cycling through new groups as often as you can, only keeping the people who benefit you the most around.

It was mental illness on my part, I have missed multiple meets for bullshit reasons, and I felt like I'm undeserving of them. I was unwanted by basically everyone I met during childhood, so later when I learned how to befriend others, I assumed they hang out with me out of pity. I don't think this will ever change, this curse of self inflicted isolation. I ruin my life on purpose then act surprised it's shit.
Half a decade of friendship washed down because of nothing, of jack shit. I really do deserve to suffer.

Attached: artworks-000490248930-qmuqmp-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 48.12K)

No not really, at most I've "grown apart". I've been dumped plenty of times tho. It's not great.

Yeah, even my brother, he is order than me and always was using me, so one day I decided I don't want to have anything in common with him and that's it. It want hard because I lived separately already was about 23. Now 30 and I still don't miss him a little, we can talk on family gatherings but nothing more.

And about friends also yes, you realize some of them become real trashes so you cut them off. Many friends from school time became either 80iq degens or "cool guys" that smoke and drink every other day. But I found new ones so it's OK.

But if you feel bad because you left em it's either you shouldn't have, or you just feel guilty because of morals. If it's the 2nd one you'll get over it and if 1st then why even done this

I have, I do it every few months.
I have BPD and I often just feel like I don't belong and everyone hates me, so I push myself away from everyone and start somewhere new.

I fell out with an online friend. Recently. That's about it. I don't have any real life friends

I was actually in with the popular crowd in high school. Not super popular, more like bottom of the totem pole of the popular group, but just being in it was a blessing from God himself. It got me into so many parties and social events regularly.

I had a crush on this girl all through high school, only she was practically the nerdiest girl in my entire grade. She had a horse face and was skinny as a twig and flat as a board on both ends. Her nickname was "squito bites" for obvious reasons. Don't ask me why I liked her, because not even I myself knew, I just knew I liked her alot. The problem was if I made it known I liked her I feared I would lose my popular group since they all shit on her and made it clear they hated her pretty regularly.

Near the end of senior year I couldn't take it anymore. I spent the whole day thinking about it, and I had finally decided to ask her out, or at least talk to her. I went up to her in free period and started a normal conversation with her, and then just straightup out of the blue retardmode told her I had a crush on her for years. She didn't really say anything except "oh, thanks" at the end. The next day she caught me in the hallway at lunch and asked me if I was serious about yesterday and I said yes, and then she gave me her number. She was much more talkative over the phone/text.

We covered a shit ton of ground over like two days of talking and eventually I asked her out and she said yes. I didn't tell my friend group until like a week later, and they all thought it was weird and started straightup openly making fun of me and bullying me just like that. I lost my only friends. Back then it was tough, even if they weren't good friends they were all I had, you know how it is when you're a kid.

Anyways, me and her continued dating, went to prom with her, lost my virginity on prom night, and we are still together today. She is sleeping next to me as I wrote this.

Thank you for the replies anons, makes me feel a little less alone in this situation. There is no going back now so might as well find strength to cope, and make new connections later on. For now it might be best to reflect and think about it.

(((You))) deserve ALL of my hatred and then some more.

Good for you user, wholesome story, you were rewarded for stepping out of line and having balls.

I was best friends with this dude for like 15 years, one day a couple years ago we went to an event and I just knew that would be the last time I would ever hang out with him. He was an asshole his whole life and I just couldn't take it anymore. We were drifting apart anyways and It's nice not having to deal with that anymore but I haven't hung out with friends in 2.5 years, don't have any friends. He was like the only connection I had to the normie world. I think everyone that remembers me is expecting me to kill myself

yeah, when I was like 14 my only friend became my gf, while we were in a relationship she "borrowed me" her friend group so when we broke up they all dumped me.

you shoudl legit be a writer
i dont read long posts on Any Forums but this just kinda sucked me in

After I got set up by the cops and did my time. My mom stole all my friends phone numbers away so I cant have human contact. 40 now and spent 12 years basically in isolation. Just waiting for death.

Online? Yeah I did it about 3-4 times. I would create a friendship group, feel overwhelmed by social obligation then dump. Increasingly my friendship group grew smaller and smaller.

Do I feel like shit? Problem is I don't and I really don't care about them. Many times I think they cared more about me than I did about them. Looking back it's a stupid fucking thing to do because having them right now as company would be wonderful. These weren't bad people that I formed friendship groups with , it was just me that was the issue.

I don't understand how you can feel like shit. For me it's nothing. I suppose it's because I am, I assume, very good at forming friendships with my personality. I abuse the fact that I can dump people just like that and find another person to fulfil my emotional need and viewing people as tools for the furtherment of my emotions did not help either in the decisions I made. I understand I view relationships as transactional but there comes a point where those transactions I expect are not reflective of the reality of someone's mind.

Multiple times, yeah. Every single time there was a resentment that grew with repeat issues over long periods of time until eventually I would just get pissed off and leave, only the first time was it an outright ghosting when young. 3 times really this has happened.
I get along good with lots of people and am generally very amicable. But most people are vain and frankly unwise, and never act like anything other than single dimensional.

Attached: 1649279960256.png (406x356, 8.16K)

>vain
I said vain but meant vapid.

Manuel, tell your wives to stop giving me handjobs. Also quit raping your secretary at True North Solutions bro.

The personality disorder alarm is deafeningly loud today.

My friends dumped me. Lot of backstory that I won't go into. But thing you should know is that one of them reached out to me and apologized. If like you said you did this recently, you can fix it.

Also, the sentiment they were hanging out with you out of pity retarded. You're spiting at the time they spent with you. Don't be a dumbass, things can change. Open up, don't trauma dump, take it slow. You'll be fine.