Are girlfriends "earned"? Are guys with girlfriends just harder working than guys without them...

Are girlfriends "earned"? Are guys with girlfriends just harder working than guys without them? Why do so many "advice experts" try to draw some connection between "putting work in" and romantic success? Are you really guaranteed a girlfriend if you complete a certain list of tasks? I thought women had free will.

Attached: chad7.jpg (1200x630, 90.78K)

No, it's all about your genetics. When it comes to natural sexual attraction, you're either born with it or not.

>Love can't be earned, forced, or negotiated. You're not entitled to anyone's love.
>In order to find someone who will love you have to get fit, shower often, dress well, have a good haircut, have a well-paying job, have interesting hobbies, treat women with respect, etc. If you do these things you will be entitled to someone's love. (Even though there's tons of men who have none of these qualities who have tons of success with women).

Pick one.

Attached: Jeremy Meeks life.jpg (576x1024, 73.66K)

Are you claiming that someone cannot guarantee that they stay single? If a man dies, can he still randomly get a loving girlfriend for life? If a man sits in his room all day like an NPC, can he still not guarantee that he will be childless? Thats so cool! I bet my girlfriend wont mind if I cheat

The problem here is that modern women simultaneously want to directly make the contradictory claims of "You can't earn a girlfriend" and "The reason you don't have a girlfriend is because of your bad qualities." These two statements cannot both be true at the same time. But women want both of them available to use, at varying times and for different purposes. The reality is, sexual selection isn't a meritocracy. People who believe girlfriends are "earned" are just trying to maintain their just-world bias because the alternative upsets them.

Attached: domestic violence2.jpg (1300x953, 126.71K)

Why is that Chad with her? She looks washed out and has acne

>Women are the sexual selectors!
>Woman make bad mate choices
Pick one.

I have a girlfriend but I don't pretend the reason I have her is I "earned" her. I don't pretend I "outcompeted" 100 other contestants on an episode of the TV show The Bachelorette. Me and her just click and connect. Find someone you have chemistry, compatibility, and synergy with. Contrary to what advice experts tell you a lot of this attraction is based on things you have absolutely no control over. It's why even in kindergarten some of the boy are more liked by other girls than others. This has nothing to do with confidence, personality, or any of that shit. Just looks (and to a slightly lesser degree neurology).

Some people just think they look ugly when they really look attractive. If you had a dad that had sex, most likely you will do fine.

Would society actually collapse if we ended the meritocracy meme and straight up admitted life is rigged and unfair? I suspect it would operate more or less the same. Is all the pro-capitalist propaganda that's around us 24/7 really even necessary? Pretty sure most working people would still work. Most people don't work because they hope to become rich. They literally work just to survive and have food on the table. Is all the make believe and "just world" and "karma" nonsense really even necessary? Did serfs in medieval times believe that "working hard leads to success"? No and they got along just fine. Class wasn't something people "earned" or "deserved". It was just something that existed and was accepted as a natural part of civilization and life. Society can operate just fine without having to use Jewish capitalist lies to try to motivate or "incentivize" people. Young people, poor people, and 99% of essential workers would still be doing the same jobs they're doing with or without your fake ass capitalist "incentives" just like they are right now.

Attached: just lift1.png (676x940, 476.69K)

>If you had a dad that had sex, most likely you will do fine.

And JUST LIKE THAT, all incels were cured.

this. women choose the same as any other bird, bug or monkey. you present them with flashy garbage you found on the jungle floor, if their impulse doesn't take to it, you aren't mating, it's that simple.
there is no pumping iron, getting a car, dressing nice, it's just one decisive presentation during fuck fuck season and that's it.

i call bullshit on all these human social structures, they really are all just super fluffed up left overs from nature to make people feel more important and civilized.
imagine how stupid people would feel if they all realized you could just manipulate people 24/7 based on natural instincts.. oh wait...

only the government and women can pray on natural instincts, when men do it every single law and penalty manifests its self to counter it LOL.

At least the ones that think they look "ugly," statistically and biologically speaking, that is the cure yes.

I discriminate against ugly people all the time just because they're ugly. Not because of their body language, attitude, self esteem, haircut, clothing, vibe, confidence, or any of that shit but because of their faces and other genetic shit they have no control over. If I can admit this why can't you?

Attached: beta male.jpg (720x960, 60.6K)

We don't have real capitalism anymore though. It's more of a mixed economy.

>ITS NOT REAL CAPITALISM
Holy kek

No moron gorilla nigger. The hypergamy has gotten out of hand with the investion of dating apps, and it'll only get wrose. How fucking brain dead do you have to be to think the 90s were the same as now.

>Would society actually collapse if we ended the meritocracy
You do realise that meritocracy is exactly about providing people with superior genetics opportunity to have a better life by negating the negative effects of a poor environment?

Hypergamy would be a good thing, retard. It would mean only the highest quality men get rewarded.
>it's not the 90s anymore!
stop dressing like you're in the 90s

some guys might be too ugly but most guys here are alright. women just hate insecure, needy guys that don't present themselves well, read models by mark manson.

btw thats essentially whats happening right now. Hot, successful guys have easier access to sexually willing females so they can spread their genetic material more easily

the reason why lifting works for some guys is because you will start finding youself a more attractive person.

>read models by mark manson.
cope book by an above average looking tall white guy.
Instead of wasting your time reading this shit read a few issues of a plastic surgery journal and get the appropriate work done

>Find someone you have chemistry, compatibility, and synergy with

it's that simple. Women are way more social than men, you have to go out there. People think getting a gf is a science, basically the dynamic is not that different from normal friendships. As long as you have a positive attitude, a good vibe girls will be aviable for you.
Stop being a sperg.

and you'll still be a insecure needy guy that women find repulsive. keep finding reasons why women don't like you that you actually can't do anything about so you won't have to do anything to be a more likeable person.

i see the types of relationships that plastic people have, and the types of relationships that social people have. it's a lot better to be social.

ITT: 1/10 disfigured ghouls crying about lookism