Question for fembots

What height do you want your boyfriend to be?

Attached: 1643734734291.jpg (1024x681, 74.93K)

Not a fembot, but the answer is "at or above 6 feet minimum".

I can assure you that I am a woman, and unless a man is at least 7 feet tall I will refuse to acknowledge his presence.

Whatever height, it's not like I'm tall

If I were a woman I would like to have a bf with the same height or slightly taller than me. I also want a tall gf, like a 185cm (I'm 192 cm)

I legitimately dont care, as long as you have a hot face and an interesting personality I couldnt care less about how tall you are

t. actual biological female

im 5'5" and my bf is 5'4".

How do you define a hot face?

>hot face
If you look like young leonardo DiCaprio or Brad Pitt in Joe Black then im all yours

5'9 because its my oneitis's height

ideally somewhere between my height and "too tall". too tall depends on how skinny you are since i dislike lanklets.

6'3.
im 4'11

I really need a short cute bf
To do mommy things and fucking dominate the little goblin
My bf is 5'2 and i 5'11 , makes things so much easier

around 5'7-5'11. im 5'1

Fem"bots" will virtue signal and claim they don't want +6' Chad but still cheat on their beta boyfriend the moment they get a chance to get Chad dick. All women are whores

What a fucking lucky bastard he is.

what if you get with chad from the start? not a "fembot", but I never felt the need to cheat desu, been together for years. everyone should aim to date someone who they actually want, even if it means you might end up alone.

Wait, I'm confused. Skinny + tall is bad, but skinny + your height is okay?

every time I see a thread like this I click on it so I can feel smug about being above 6'

>What height do you want your boyfriend to be?
At least 50m

Attached: wall_titans.png (1632x918, 1.9M)

>Wait, I'm confused. Skinny + tall is bad, but skinny + your height is okay?
yeah. I've liked skinny shorter guys before, but I have 0 interest in lanklets. if you're built, or "average", but tall, that's also fine.

I didn't ask for favorite celebrities i asked what features make an attractive male face
Make a list retard

What's your height, and what's the shortest you've liked?

5'5. I think he was one or two inches taller than me.

Interesting. Well, thanks for the life fuel. I hope you find someone who's a good width for you soon.

>I really need a short cute bf
You already have one, are you looking to cheat on him? Drop your discord if so

always happy to help. and thanks lmao.