Um, hey, user. I have a question for you. How big is your penis...

>Um, hey, user. I have a question for you. How big is your penis? I think you have some real "big dick energy" for some reason.

How do you respond?

Attached: 79234822_p4.jpg (978x1200, 491.84K)

I report her to the head pastor for breaking her purity covenant.

Um sure but how should i measure it? Like it could be between six to eight inches depending on how you measure.
Do you want a pic?

Sorry, I'm saving myself for a cute femboy. Please also start washing your nethers more; I can smell them when you get this close.

Attached: 5ef463e62ad13a9fc7dc3513ee2ec119.jpg (927x1038, 121.09K)

"Big enough for you
Don't believe me? Wanna find out?"

Baby, why don't you find out for yourself
>whips out 4 inch pencil dick that can't even reach past her obese cheeks

Well, without being specific, I pass the toilet paper tube test with flying colours. Or fail. Whichever is the good one in this situation. I can't fit it in, is what I'm saying.

lmao i would laugh at u for saying that pure autism

>I think you have some real "big dick energy" for some reason.
It's all a ruse, I have a small cock so I portray the opposite energy to gain respect and social "worthiness".
I am a facade, nothing about me is real, it's all a ruse, a trick, a means to an end.

I am simply. not. there.

Why dont you see for yourself *unzips dick*

One time a girl asked "how big I was" so I just sent her my height and it made her laugh so hard she sent me nudes, so I'd do that

7.25 inches by 5.5 inches
Sorry, I'm working on it

How in the fuck do you unzip your dick?
Mans got a zipper on his foreskin

How could you tell I'm being honest unless you measure it yourself, hmm?

Attached: XCxp6EV.jpg (500x500, 150.33K)

That chubby girl looks cute. I think I might have a fat fetish

>I think I might have a fat fetish
Every man does, it's part of our evolutionary history. Sometimes it just needs to click, and then you suddenly break through the societal conditioning. Welcome to the real world, Neo.

Attached: b558aa626d2714ac38bcf4668fdcc93a.jpg (517x713, 49.3K)

8 inches I forgot the girth and why am I posting in this thread you aren't a woman and this woman in the picture will never be real so yeah

Put my pants down. Jeez I wish this would happen to me. I have a big dick but 0 big dick energy. Ain't no way nobody knows how much I'm packing down there. And if you send them a dick pic you are a pervert so there's no win irl.

How vulgar. I embody greek aesthetic.

Unfortunately I have a micropenis.
It was nice meeting you and I hope you find someone.