I hate men so fucking much

I hate men so fucking much.

Attached: hdtv63sx27591.png (1097x900, 252.29K)

That guy is a real penis!

Women don't make life. They are walking gestation pods.

When women are smart enough to change their own flat tire while holding their cell phone they will get respect.

"Man, what a dick" - Compliment

life is fragile producing it is not

Because men are superior to the sub-animals known as holes and more colloquially known as w*Men. Next thread.

I thought it was "pussy" because you were a "scaredy cat". You know, a pussy.

And who tf uses "dick" as a metaphor for strength? If someone calls you a dick, they don't like you. It'a not a compliment.

What a dumb post.

Because if you can take a kick in the balls and still keep fighting, you are pretty fucking tough.

While if you do in fact get knocked up and start "growing life" you become an instant group liability in any fight or flight situation.

> Synonymous with weakness
Literally nobody did that but you, retard.

We're not the ones aborting the baby. You degraded your own womb. GTFO with this crap.

>And who tf uses "dick" as a metaphor for strength? If someone calls you a dick, they don't like you. It'a not a compliment.
the tweet is talking about balls you retard

>And who tf uses "dick" as a metaphor for strength?

I think they mean expressions like "That guy's got BALLS!" or "Jesus, the STONES that guy must have, to jump out of that building like that!" or what have you. Testicles, not dicks.

Ok, well, women are cowards. Men have balls.

To have balls is to be brave, a man. Simple.

Because the worst part of a man it's still superior to the best part of a woman

Shut your stupid ass up, pussy.

Attached: 325346.jpg (489x499, 26.83K)

Pussy is shorthand for pusillanimous

strength of any kind is generally regarded as more masculine than feminine, so our society crudely associates manly genitals with not being a sissy girl because it's fun to say naughty things
also to say someone's got balls isn't always a positive statement, the phrase often has connotations of being reckless or foolhardy

originalisticism

Attached: 1510778907445.png (866x475, 88.1K)

only real response here
/thread

That's not a thing anymore. I literally posted on reddit so I know for sure.

>breaking the Any Forums originality rule to complain about non-rulebreaking formatting
:^)
Fuck off back to your shithole, faggot

Don't share this information because a bunch of faggot plebbitors going to start bitching about plebbit spacing to fit in.

>Fuck off back to your shithole, faggot
No. Stay forever seething.

>That guy is tough! Tough as penis!

Attached: 1509343664565.jpg (500x433, 34.38K)