Mfw God exists

>mfw God exists
>not many people will make it to paradise (read revelation 21)
>mfw people will be seperated from God in hell and they will regret their choices (read revelation 20)
>mfw time is ticking (read revelation 22:12)
turn to Jesus guys, it's not worth it joining people you hate in hell
why do you want to see twitter pronouns, re/ddit athiest, gangsters, killers etc in hell with you?

Attached: keyboardpepe.jpg (251x201, 8.27K)

And what qualifies you for heaven?

Amen brother.

CHRIST IS KING.

Shut up, kike, there aren't any peasants here for you to scare with your fanfic. Go to some third world shithole

Reddit is next door.

are you asking this unironically?, read john 3:16, john 3:18
and also we are not going to stay in heaven, heaven is not for humans, read revelation 21:1-8

>kike
looks like someone doesn't understand their bible, May jesus guide you to eternal life to have a wonderful life with him forever

the more people in hell the more space for me i heaven.

But I hate god because he sent me incel and a sore loser

Jews hate Jesus and say he's burning in eternal damnation in Hell among feces and semen, midwit boomer atheist.

>are you asking this unironically?, read john 3:16, john 3:18
>and also we are not going to stay in heaven, heaven is not for humans, read revelation 21:1-8

I'm not reading that crap. Just tell me what qualifies you.

>what qualifies you for heaven?
Making Jesus your Lord and psychic buddy.
You can literally break every other rule in the book as long as you're unironically doing your best to do what Jesus said.

Great, so i'll just do whatever i want and then ''turn to jesus'' the last second.

>not reading that crap
why should i tell you anything when you are lazy, if you want to learn? go read it
unless you don't want to know, don't read it

Imagine trusting the original Jewish trickery that is Abrahamic religion. It was literally invented for dumbfuck slaves to cope throughout life.

Attached: 1654830673397.jpg (640x640, 59.91K)

The problem with that line of thinking is that you don't know when the last second is. You'll get stuck outside of heaven with the gates shut.

"But about that day or hour no one knows, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father."
Matthew 24:36

Of course I believe in Jesus the Christ, and ofc I am blameless under the New and Old Testaments (close on Holy Quran but missing the Hajj, which I believe I can be exempted from bc I am extremely poor and I give alms).
Idk man, I'm basically fine with being separated from God. I'm not rly sure what God has ever given me, apart from life itself. To the contrary, God really only robs me of things I have earned and constantly gives them to others who have not earned them.
When I die blameless I will just ask to be dismissed from this fallen, deceitful world. I don't need to be with such an evil God in heaven, I just want to be dismissed as my reward for my whole life lived blamelessly.

Wtf is the point of this post if you're a gatekeeping fagboy?

fuck your jewish bullshit, its your fucking fault you weakling that glorious roman empire fell apart. Muh empaty muh free will, you sound like a bunch of hippies.

Attached: hitler-negotiations.jpg (400x463, 34.32K)

So what is ''turning to jesus'' then? You just gotta say to yourself Jesus is my lord and saviour?

>gatekeeping
im not gatekeeping anything, you pay for your internet now use it lol
i gave you the verses to look for yourself
you are lazy

being docile serf who will never tell a bad worl about his jewish overlords and will gladly take another punch when he is beaten to death

Heaven and he'll didn't exist until people created them

Not just saying it, but actually reading what Jesus said and doing it.

that and changing from your evil ways, you gotta mean all of it, read ur bible, ask questions when you don't understand

this, christianity and islam are litteraly controled opposition

Yea, i'm sure jesus browsed a mongollian basket weaving forum and said nigger. Do christcucks really?

>yessss read bible goym, dont respect faith of your ancestors but instead worship kike rite from levant

Attached: 563285-9d0273bd68a02858d20f80b9e83c2828.gif (200x234, 164.21K)

what are you talking about...user lol

You said do as Jesus did. And yet you're here talking about faggots, niggers and trannies on r9k?

Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors, and lepers. If he were born in today's world, Jesus would browse Any Forums.
>changing from your evil ways
It's God that changes hearts. Let God judge you and change you. God is the one who does the work of making you holy. There is a time and purpose for everything under heaven.

How can robots be religious? Arent yiu guys doomed in this life?

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for God is with me. His punishments comfort me.

because those people obv needs jesus user, but instead some of them are like this guy -->

>Jesus hung out with prostitutes, tax collectors, and lepers. If he were born in today's world, Jesus would browse Any Forums.

Is this what you guys tell yourself to cope? Just admit it, you fell for a jewish fairytale.

I fear no evil.

you sound like a fucking cuck scared of his own shadow trying to justify this, it seems that kikes brainwashed you thoroughly. With people like you we will never put foids and niggers (with emphasis on it) in their place

i wonder how many people actually read the bible fully before they start slandering it
>reads 2 pages of the bible
>read it says "flood the world"
>"ahhhhhh this is evil im never reading this book"

keep coping you worshipper of jewish lies

Jesus also said that if people won't listen, don't shove it down their throat.
I hope that you have a good life. The rain falls on the good and evil person's fields alike.

>turn to Jesus guys, it's not worth it joining people you hate in hell

Why do you hate other people? Also, why do you enjoy this hypothetical suffering of them going to hell? This whole post screams of selfisness and insecurity.

so shut the fuck up already shill