I can't stop gaining weight its like I'm falling down a hill I just keep gaining more and more momentum with every...

I can't stop gaining weight its like I'm falling down a hill I just keep gaining more and more momentum with every pound. I stopped weighing myself after 360 because it just makes me feel worst and eat more

Attached: 22ea6b5564b34ee7a690c8ef9e5281e4.jpg (205x246, 8.28K)

Just stop stuffing your face, faggot

I went vegetarian and taught myself how to cook and the weight came off on its own

Fuck it, see how far you can go. Eat allllll the food.

I'm obese and have accepted my death from it. Nice food is far too good to forego. I never really enjoyed life or fitted in anyway (even when I was regular size), so at least this way I will go out happy.

Nice. What you weighing in at?

Not too sure currently, but was 340 at my heaviest. I lost some, then regained it. So maybe I am back to 340 again. My scales are old so they don't go up that far.

Right on. I'm somewhere in the 450 range. Been big my whole life. Don't hate it.

Nice. I'm glad to not feel as alone desu. I have really gotten used to being 'the big guy', and as you say, I really don't hate it actually.

Just wait till you cross the 400 mark, then you'll really be 'the big guy' haha. Sooo much good food out there to be eaten.

So are you a gainer and/or into stuff like grommr?

Nope, just a fat guy with a fat fetish I guess.

if you want to change start by making small definable food choices and consume media that reinforces good eating choices. cut out sugar drinks. make sure your plate is mostly veggies. start liming the amount of sauces you use. its not easy but its possible to at least do some changes. when youre at a weight that you can move around more comfortably go on a short walk every day. build up to doing light weights. if you dont think it would upset you emotionally talk to your doctor about any medical help they can provide.

user just above is correct but also here's a slice of truth: you need to confront feeling hungry and learn to embrace it. You're not dropping the weight without reducing calories in and you won't do that without your body alerting you to the reduction. But here's the thing: you can be hungry, very hungry, and it won't actually harm you. It'll feel like you 'have to eat'. Wrong.
Do this enough and the hunter will go away. You will adjust down to a lower level of intake, and weight will come off.
Meme diets are all based around not confronting feeling hungry. fuck them. Feel hungry and learn to not eat in response.

haha big fat OP boom boom baloom fatty bobatty trombone booooooooom

just stop eating you fucking fatggot

So what's the cause? What's causing you to eat? Mental problems? Stress? Some kind of sugar addiction?

Sounds like you were made to gain. Embrace it. Find someone who digs it. Get big.

The more you get fat, the more you create fat cells. Fat cells don't go away once they are created. So the more you get fat, the harder it will be to lose weight and keep a lean body. And that's not even counting the loose skin and irreversible health problems you will develop. Seriously guys, do not get fat.
>t. ex skelly guy, turned fat, now turned fit but have to measure everything I eat to stay lean

There is some weight you have you can never lose unless you put yourself through the holocaust.

I ballooned as well but when I cut down to 1500 calories and starting walking for 1-2 hours a day, the weight wouldn't come off. I lost 6 pounds weeks in the first week then plateau'd. Very perplexing. My next strategy is going to be adjusting my sleep schedule then non-cardio exercise. But even still, I have to maintain that diet to keep the weight at the plateau level. Even if you cut down to like 250, eventually you will plateau and have to do hardcore things to save yourself.

So enter rehab for food addiction because they are the only way tot return to a normal size.

I lost 100lbs walking 5km even days and jogging 2.5km odd days while eating no more than 1800 calories a day. Also heavily reduced fat and cut out all sugar. Only ate 3 small meals a day so I probably ended up at around 1500cal. Took about a year(?). I didn't really alter my sleep schedule, it's always been shit regardless. I think my biggest mistake was not adding lifting to it and maybe going up to 1800 or 2000cal to get some extra energy for lifting.
>But even still, I have to maintain that diet to keep the weight at the plateau level.
That makes sense doesn't it? If you weight 150lbs and eat 1500cal and then you go down to 1000cal you'll drop down to 120lbs and if you eat 500cal you'll drop down to 90lbs etc. Right? Same as people who weight 600lbs they only do that because they maintain that plateau of (I dunno) 10k cal but if they lowered it they'd lose weight.