Femanons, why don't you become findommes? don't you know there's guys out there who wanna give you money?

femanons, why don't you become findommes? don't you know there's guys out there who wanna give you money?

Attached: 1647383061412.gif (498x498, 373.46K)

I really want to, just lack the will force to do it or knowledge for it

I'm legit one of the most open minded people... but I'll truly never be able to comprehend the reason why anyone would ever develop a "findom" fetish. Is this really what the western man has turned to for his dopamine hits?

Attached: H0993-L204150855.jpg (1000x639, 72.06K)

I'll never understand why faggots like you think anyone cares enough about your thoughts or posts for it to warrant using a tripcode.

Attached: dd4c36013890956bfb7d4a1e92ff70f9.jpg (1536x2048, 705.44K)

For me it's about the humiliation and loneliness of my factual existence as an ugly manlet. I know I'm a reject and will never get female attention unless I'm willing to pay for it.

I simply enjoy dunking on fags, women, soibois, cucks and troons and I like being remembered for it. Now explain the findom shit please

Attached: like-my-dab-pepe.gif (498x358, 777.82K)

>findommes
I'm as submissive a guy can get, but I will never understand this kink. I genuinely feel good when serving women, but just giving them money seems lazy. I'm not making them happy: the money is. What's the point?

>I'm not making them happy: the money is.
but you're giving it to her

Femanons, all Id give you is a SPANKING

I want to make her happy though my own actions directly: preparing her a meal, doing laundry and cleaning for her, giving her massages or other physical pleasure.

If I'm just cutting her a cheque, I might as well hire a prostitute.

sure, go ahead and pay me

I will exclusively pay your fat ass with spanking hours

Based 2tjxm

i'm a worthless loser and the only way i can please women is by paying them

How do I do it? Would anyone be open to donate to any charity on the list of I'll provide instead of giving money to me? I would feel weird receiving money for nothing but having them go to charities would be nice

then i have to give them photos and sexual experiences i dont want to.

Man, how do women take your money, bro? You seem mentally ill? Do you have a family and a support network? It's okay to seek help. You've been groomed by this morally decaying society and cunning wahmen but it's okay. You can change, I believe in you.
And why tf would a "worthless loser" even want to please a woman? Shouldn't you just logically hate them instead since you seem them for what they are?

>I simply enjoy being remembered for being a fag, woman, soiboi, cuck and troon
tripfags, man

>Femanon
No such thing and the ones responding itt are troons.

Because it's immoral and exploitive of men.

does any guy wanna give me some cash i need gems in blue archive

>And why tf would a "worthless loser" even want to please a woman?
idk, biology i guess

That's iterally better than stealing and stealing is not as evil as it's made out to be

Actual bio women are shit tier doms since they don't understand the fetish on a basic level