School Stories Thread

What was school like for you robot? Any memorable moments or stories?

Attached: 86064d5cabe68fa8303e1f5a13ddfdad.jpg (1200x830, 153.29K)

One time a girl tried to cut her veins vertically and almost died, that was quite a shock.

tyler ballesteros pulled down my pants in the gym and the whole pe class saw my 14 year old flaccid penis. i was a late bloomer. after that i was known as "baby dick"

reminds me of one time after PE my "bully" pointed at my underpants and screamed "EEEW user HAS A BONER" to wich i replied "no its flaccid and why are you looking at my dick you faggot" he stfu immidietly.

thats pretty much the only cool thing i ever did at school

>be walking to usual lunch spot (where nobody could see me)
>realize two girls are there
>mumble "p-please fuck off...'
>they sigh and move

felt pretty good that day. usually i would've just put up with it and not said anything.

>have spot at the very top of a flight of stairs that I enjoy sitting alone at, hidden from other people
>one day two girls from my class are there
>walk past them to sit behind them anyway
>they leave
I almost cried afterwards

Attached: b7bd73fa86d80d39.jpg (639x433, 35.93K)

Around middle school one of the popular girls had a heart attack due to drinking a whole monster energy drink.
another was one of the kids got his nose broken by the female gym teacher by the use of the iron doors going into the gym.
false alarms range from school lockdown due to someone bringing fireworks, spent shells casings, fake bomb threats.
Knowing someone that actually did donuts on the football field at the middle school. I was in high school when that happened.
fires in the bathrooms for both middle/high school years.
A successful plan for stink bombing the high school
The list can go on an on from here...

Attached: 1590903020286[1].jpg (1080x1080, 151.52K)

>won my P.E. class's high jump competition with zero practice in seventh or eighth grade
My physical peak

I would go over to my friends house after school all the time and sleepover as well and his mom would constantly flirt with me

There were tons of instances where she made moves on me and we did some things but I never actually had sex with her because, well it was my best friends mom. That's probably was gave me my MILF fetish. After graduation me and my best friend slowly stopped talking and hanging out, so now I kind of regret it.

Attached: 1629938997135.jpg (1080x1080, 256.26K)

i fucking hated school with a passion but i had a decent group of friends that made it bearable
sometimes i wish i could go back and hang out in out spot, just around the corner from the music classroom
i have some funny stories but i dont think they will translate well to text, more of a "you had to be there" sort of thing

Attached: 1651960299727.gif (250x184, 605.04K)

>In elementary
>Pogs with images of pokemon were all the craze those days
>Teacher leaves the classroom to take a call or some shit
>She would do this often and usually for a long time
>This made the class chimp out every time because they knew she wouldn't be back for a while
>Class chimps out
>Go chimp out with the class
>Had brought my pogs to school because kid
>After 10 minutes of walking around the classroom, see kid sitting nonchallantly next to my backpack
>He's slowly taking pogs from it
>Grab pen from nearby table
>Walk up behind him and sit down next to him
>Before he can turn to see who it is, stab him in the cheek with the pen
>Tell him to put the pogs back or I'll do it again
>Teacher comes back and he tells her about it
>Parents get called to school, nothing ever came of it
Fuck you, Benjamin

Attached: Violence.jpg (704x864, 125.57K)

>girl responds well to my presence
>try to flirt with her
>eventually she shows me pics of her black bf
>tells me she's not a virgin
>completely shatters my childhood innocence
>i was raised religious and had believed up to this point that non-marital sex was impossible
>get extremely bitter about this, this began my descent into incelhood

>months later
>be napping in class
>nobody cares because i study on my own time and pass all the tests anyway
>half asleep when i overhear this girl complaining about middle school
>"such and such a teacher was so mean, she called me a hooker"
>wake up, put my glasses back on, and look her square in the eye
>tell her "you kinda are"
>everyone in the room in total shock and disbelief, but nobody denies what i said
>teacher says i have to give her two compliments to make up for the insult and class is halted until i do
>shut up for 10 minutes and run out the clock
>high fives from the other loner guys for about a week after that
>girls never were civil to me again

I would eventually get accused of harassment two or three times and spend three years in therapy. Fuck school, if I ever manage to reproduce my kids won't be going there and I might even run for office to defund the schools.

I had my swim trunks pulled off by some guys from my class and I was shoved into the girl's locker room when I was 15

I hate attention whores as well user

Attached: 1607460992093.png (640x853, 341.26K)

I'm a teacher in high school
AMA
I was a loser in high school but it's so weird seeing all this shit from a different perspective

Do you stick up for robot students or does the halo effect naturally incline you to be partial to the chads and stacies? I used to teach elementary school and even then the ugly/chunky kids get treated worse by the teachers.

I graduated 10 years ago. High school was forgettable. Middle school and elementary were nightmares that I still feel the effects of.

>linux is installee alongside windows on each computer in class
>tell friend to use the command "sudo rm -rf /*"
>he does it

Attached: 20220204_162057.jpg (930x2117, 219.74K)

I tend to ignore the robots and not draw attention to them without reason. I call out the chads and stacies if they pick up on them on my watch but that's about it.
But yeah, in every class there's a loser that gets bullied. I just think it's inevitable. High school is pure hell for them

Guys in my shop class would snort coke in the tool room

Basically completely forgettable, I was practically a ghost. I did win a vidya competition in my hs though, which was fun

Incredibly, undeniably, unmistakenably and utterly based