Reminder that if you are a w*man using this board you deserve to be thrown into a blast furnace...

reminder that if you are a w*man using this board you deserve to be thrown into a blast furnace. you could go out and get fucked by chad all you want and yet you choose to spend your time taunting and manipulating subhuman incels. i have no sympathy for you evil fucks.

Attached: 1651327893370.png (588x499, 545.2K)

based post but it will change nothing.

Agreed. cunthavers, fuck off and never come back.

Attached: 1654996525855.jpg (800x600, 337.51K)

Who the fuck cares what you think? You are evil pedophile racist nazi piece of shit that is autistic.

World would be 20 dead school kids better off without you freak. You really got no ground to stand on. Fucking idiot.

All shit you see being posted here reflects you perfectly. You are like this board. Shit. I am in here just to be reminded how shit this world is and stomp you freaks down without any feeling of remorse, it makes me happy if you had any amount of intelligence you'd retreat back to your cave and hide.

kys tranny
obviously unoriginal

Shut up cunt, your hormonal cycle is getting to you. Go squeeze a liter of blood out of your cunt and get some hobodick; maybe you'll feel better.

>come to place full of evil racist nazis
>complain that everyone is a evil racist nazi
only a woman could be this retarded

imagine being such a lowlife you have to pick on losers to make yourself feel better. i love how you niggers always go "how did this happen???" whenever there's a mass shooting and at the same time you post shit like that. why are you telling me to retreat to my cave? this is my cave. why do you feel the need to pick on the lowest tier of society? sounds like someone got cucked by tyrone's 18 inch BBC.

Did you not read rest?

I like to be aware of things and live in reality. Reality that I share with useless waste like you. Also each time one of you kills himself is great news, fuck you.
People that do not improoove themselves, do not listen to advice etc and lash out at others for their own failures do not deserve anything but piece of cold metal right where their supposed brain is.

This place is pot of negativity and people get off from anger that is only factor that links me to you. I feel alright. On positive side lot of you are still young but it is not going to be like that forever. Kinda like bunch of frogs in slowly boiling pot, u know wot i am sayin

>be a brainless annoying retard that contributes nothing to society other than a hole
>how dare you get angry at me

Go on faggot, get in, you cant live in this world being this retarded

Attached: download (11).jpg (225x225, 3.64K)

I will quench the flames of the furnace with my own sweat and blood. So long as I remain, no fair maiden will know suffering or harm.

this isn't a place for evil nazis. They deserve to be made fun of for trying, though.

>you could go out and get fucked by chad all you want

But I couldn't. I'm an oldcel femcel so I belong here with the rest of the rejects

Attached: images.png (264x191, 8.92K)

You forgot the fox image.

99% of the people on this forum are sad incel poofs that need to get a grip and have a bit of masculinity about them. You cant go around all your life feeling sorry for your self ''oooo im such a fucking sad loser who has no friends or social life.'' get a grip you sad pricks. go outside. get some fresh air. live a bit. GET YOUR FUCKING LIFE TOGETHER

Sad freaks lmao i find it funny how feminine everyone on here is and theyre the one harrasing women for being women lol

reimu my boyfriends favorite touhou i like to watch him play touhou and we are going to eat tortellini together right now he is so cool and i love him Ok bye

what's so feminine about robots?

cute

I actually think more girls should post here so they can show me their tits and ass

i actually think you should lose weight fat bitch

I disagree user im bloatmaxxing