Claims women are chadsexual

>claims women are chadsexual
>won't make any effort to become chad
Why are you like this?

Attached: 1654228091174.jpg (582x582, 35.43K)

How can I fix my receding hairline, asymmetrical face, small chin, and short height?

I uh.
I don't understand the nature of the question.
Not really.
And I know you don't.
Why structure yourself to the desires of something, that in actual honest thought about what having those desires means, renders it worthless.
It's translational horsheshit.
...does Willink even squat bw?

>receding hairline
Finasteride, hair transplant, minoxodil
>asymmetrical face, small chin
Surgery, braces/Invisalign, facial exercises (not sure if those work or not)
>short height
Not fixable but you can overcome it depending how tall you are.

Chad's are born, not made, man.

You are spending money to spend more money.
Literally.
Do you understand how fundamentally terrible of an idea that is?

Chad is your genetics, thats the whole point of the black pill. Just like you cant grow your dick, you cant become chad.
Anyway, have you ever seen a chad getting mogged by another chad?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 63.83K)

Chad isn't any smarter, stronger or more virtuous.
Why do you fucks care?
Anything worth anything is overwhelmingly dominated by hard work.

>Why structure yourself to the desires of something, that in actual honest thought about what having those desires means, renders it worthless
It is clear from reading this website that most of the posters on this board are fixated on the fact that they can't get pussy. Yet they refuse to take any corrective steps to get pussy. What made them into men who are so unwilling to try?
>does Willink even squat bw
Willink is obsessed with squats idk what his numbers are but I'd be surprised if they aren't good.
>Chad's are born, not made, man.
So I guess chad was just born captain of the lacrosse team? He never had to practice for hours under the hot sun to get there, right? Lmao retard.

Attached: 1654552665566.png (750x1000, 311.9K)

Being Chad doesn't fit my aesthetic.

>You are spending money to spend more money.
>Literally.
If you're attractive you don't need to spend money to get laid.
>Do you understand how fundamentally terrible of an idea that is?
It's better than living as a depressed loser who spends his waking moments whining about not getting laid.

Attached: 1654754229946.jpg (640x527, 61.84K)

I can't find numbers anywhere.
I don't think so.
Hot air man.
I agree.
My point is that all you get is a hole and your hand is fine for that.
There's no real connection.

Because Chadness is 100% determined by your genetic makeup and your life experiences as a kid. If you haven't figured out how to get your shit together by the time you turn 18, you should unironically consider killing yourself. Your life is over. You are literally designed through biology and evolution to serve your greaters.

You need to spend money to court women in relationships or actually marry them.
Which I obviously think is a terrible idea, but if you're not even humoring the idea that they love you why bother at all?

All White guys are a shower and a haircut away from being a Chad to ethnic females.

The whole black pill is just the way of nature anyway. Women want the best possible genes for their kids.

?
I uh.
Hmm.
Do you think they have a good perception of "best"?

>If you haven't figured out how to get your shit together by the time you turn 18, you should unironically consider killing yourself. Your life is over.
So why are you alive? Just to crab post on Any Forums?
Sorry user your post doesn't make much sense to me. I just want you to know that getting pussy is a very attainable pursuit if you want it. I can tell you are either going to OD on opioids or you're gonna make it.
>not even humoring the idea that they love you why bother at all?
To have sex. Something I think you should try. And if you want to spend money on courting women you should do that as well.
Doesn't hurt to lift and eat somewhat healthy either.
>Women want the best possible genes for their kids
Women want what they are biologically and socially programmed to want. This sometimes but not always has a eugenic effect. It sometimes has a dysgenic effect.

Nah. It's just the coding but in reality they fuck anything that tingles their hole the slightest

The fact you frame it as "getting pussy" with no further explanation kinda kills any motivation to get it man.
"It's just something you do."
Why?
As far as your ilk go your command of language is better than usual so it's hard to get mad at you.
Literally the exact opposite.
ODing on stims.

What the fuck is lacrosse? Being good at sports doesn't make you a chad. Being attractive to females does.

Being good at anything isn't what defines it.
So why care?

spite.

if they shouldn't have to change for a man, i shouldn't have to change to get a woman, and i'll die before i do change anything about myself for a woman.

>So why are you alive? Just to crab post on Any Forums?
Eh, it's fun making people suffer. Also I'm planning on killing myself next year anyway, so who cares?

Just not a bad mindset if you actually want an actually functional relationship built on everything being mutual.