If you're 25+, what the fuck are you doing on this website...

If you're 25+, what the fuck are you doing on this website? Literally 80% of this board is zoomers who are not older than 21. Do you enjoy talking to children?

Attached: images.jpg (251x201, 9.67K)

because ive been here for 8 or 9 years

same but it is probably closer to 15 years

22 years old, been here since I was 12, and I'll be here when I'm 32.
Choke on shit, nigger.

I literally cannot leave even though I made it. Also this is the only good english website to talk about mahjong. I've been here since 2009 when I found edgy Any Forums shit

I need to teach the young'uns to hate women as much as I do.

I'm here only to troll and piss people off.

Attached: pepe stirner.png (461x343, 5.87K)

>been on Any Forums since 2004
i wish i could leave.

>tfw 32
No cap it's because the rest of the internet is woke af so you can't shitpost in peace. This is the only place where I can casually call someone a fucking faggot, and nobody starts clutching their pearls.

>Do you enjoy masturbating while talking to children?
Yes

Its crazy how this is the last genuine place where I can just call you a lousy nigger and we both know its a joke, you know?

I'm 34.

It's incredible that you zoomie faggots just admit that you're not mentally capable of being considered adults. The entire internet is garbage now; thanks a lot.

no cap fr fr isn't this the part where you try to convince the board that you can still be groomed at the age of 20 or some shit? Zoomers are so fucking pathetic.

Attached: sample_3d066a0140bb85f8c2f224ce08d9ae52.jpg (850x656, 109.67K)

its the other way around. if you are under the age of 21, why are you on an imageboard to begin with? almost all zoomers are on tiktok or discord, imageboards are used by aging boomers.

Yup. It's basically what the youtube comment section used to be. We can say whatever we want without needing to go on an apology tour if we use slightly problematic language. Also, unironically I think this is the only place left where you can say boys have dicks, girls have pussies, and everyone will agree.

You can still do that on Youtube. Youtube is the only exception among mainstream social media where you can still call someone a niggerfaggot and get away with it most of the time.

you can't even do that if a certain mod is awake

>You can still do that on Youtube. Youtube is the only exception among mainstream social media where you can still call someone a niggerfaggot and get away with it most of the time.
you absolutely cannot, there is a whole hidden algorithm system that shadowbans comments if you say certain no-no words.

Checked trips of truth, its beyond over.

something something der Einzige und sein Eigentum

Attached: image_2022-06-13_223553046.png (640x476, 79.95K)

>People under the age of 25 using this site.
Literally why? Do you guys use this as a bonding experience with your grandpa?

Attached: 1540831296362.gif (244x250, 46.57K)

this, I was fucking here first, you zoomers need to fucking fuck off to tiktok forums or insta

exactly, I come here to post shit too depraved for polite company.

this,
>same age
>same mentality
I actually scare zoomers away by being myself; where as millennials and older can take it.

Attached: __dokamon_gatchmon_musimon_hackmon_offmon_and_73_more_digimon_and_2_more_drawn_by_sasasi__cd7915f16cd512344ce7b6835a90fa9d.jpg (2006x1416, 1.06M)

I'm 25. I'm never leaving although I will say this website makes me feel more alienated every passing year.

How the fuck are zoomers even finding this website. I wish I could just age alongside my cohorts instead of constantly being bothered by zoomies.

>teens bonding over teenage problems like the first time we have sex or first existential crisis
>they must be looking for an old boomer who never figured it out
honestly it's fun to hear what happens when you never try.