Do you want a virgin GF? Would you be disgusted if your potential GF had someone before you?

Do you want a virgin GF? Would you be disgusted if your potential GF had someone before you?

Attached: thighs.jpg (558x956, 44.41K)

Honestly yes I would feel disgusted, but beggars can't be choosers. I'll just take what I can get at this point.

I could never love a woman who isn't a virgin. yeah i would gf a non-virgin but I would never emotionally commit .

>Do you want a virgin GF?
Yes. It's the only kind of woman I'd settle for, failing that I'd rather be single.

I don't want a virgin, too clingy and doesn't know what they like. But I'm also not a virgin and was never one of those insecure dudes that overthink about that shit.

That's exactly what I think and I don't understand all that shit normies say like "her past doesn't matter!! it does'nt matter that she was fucked by 20 men before you, she loves you now!" Like, come on, how can I not be disgusted knowing 10 other dudes fucked her before me?

And she probably let them hit it raw, but now that you're in a "relationship" she wants to take things slow/use condoms

I want it, but as I am not myself I don't deserve it. I'm hoping for a fairly low bodycount.

I just don't understand why society perceives it as weird that men want their gf to be a virgin. I thought it's normal but apparently it's "being misogynistic and sexist".

because men bad women good. that's it really. just unga bunga instincts

Women just say that shit for their own good, not because it's true or not. It's the same reason 30 y/o women try to call 25 y/o men pedos for dating 20 y/os. They are simply pissed they hit the wall and trying to make people settle for them through force.

i just want a virgin gf that would cosplay for me bros..

Are you guys actually being serious? I'm not a faggot who think you're bad people or wrong for thinking it, but personally I just wouldn't care that much, unless the girl was a total slut or coalburner. Her having had a bf or two in the past wouldn't bother be.

It would bother me

I'm just not interested in used goods, simple as.

I can't control what bothers me :^)

so once you have sex you will be used goods? I don't understand the logic in this

men and women aren't the same.

Nah man find you a chick who knows what she's doing in the sack.

>Do you want a virgin GF?
yes
>Would you be disgusted if your potential GF had someone before you?
yes, back into the used goods pile she goes.

I would prefer a virgin gf but I wouldn't mind a non-virgin that much either, as long she isn't a total whore (body count of 1-2 would be tolerable)

If it's not normal then why do men get angry or uncomfortable when you mention their gf has shagged other men before them? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm??? normies???? the only people who don't give a fuck seem to be men who fuck prostitues.

Attached: 1628188825407.jpg (1200x1920, 179.65K)