Be honest with me fembots, do you actually care about personality before a man meets a certain looks threshold?

Be honest with me fembots, do you actually care about personality before a man meets a certain looks threshold?

Attached: 1640477579656.jpg (1600x900, 83.29K)

I genuinely think personality is much more important than looks. I think not being ugly is more important than looking hot.

Obviously not. Every woman has a cut off point past which nothing will redeem a man in her eyes. That'll vary from woman to woman, but for most women it's not exactly a charitable limit.

>not being ugly
Women find 80% of men ugly.

Attached: L9Vu4Zo.png (503x644, 18.84K)

Ok I mean that in those categories on the top, only the two leftmost ones would be dealbreakers for me and I would date a guy in the 5 other attractivness categories if the personality was nice.

nah, i care a lot about looks. i was having this convo with my mom the other week and i told her i'd practically provide for a guy and make sure he never works if he were hot, tall and loyal. she thought i was crazy lmao

>eliminates 58% of men on looks alone
>"I genuinely think personality is much more important than looks"
What did she mean by this?

No, why would I? I want to be attracted to my partner like everyone else does.

> she tells what SHE thinks
> you show her stats
Really big brain

DAILY REMINDER:
>there are no women on r9k
>the "fembots" and "femanons" are all troons or guys doing a lil trolling
>you're a faggot if you give women this much power over you.
>stop caring about what holes desire so badly, they are holes nothing more. Visit a hooker and stop being a faggot.
Thank you, God bless the real robots and fuck the trannies and fakecels

Oh, I wasn't showing her anything. I simply posted this so anons got the full picture.

Which is your personality only matters if you are in the top 20% of men.

It means that if you ask stupid questions, you will get stupid answers.
Everybody cares about look. Deal with it and stop bitching

Dont worry this pic is posted here 100 times a day im sure everybody familiar with it

>I think not being ugly is more important than looking hot
Lmao, do you even realize how ridiculous what you just said is?

>Everybody cares about look
That runs contrary to the popular line of thought often shilled, that personality is more important than looks. So you'd agree that personality is of secondary importance, and that looks are the primary factor?

It doesn't hurt to attach important info to what women spew. She tries to make it seem like the bar for being "not ugly" is low, it's not. Your personality is your looks.

This, was told my whole life that only personality matters. Women insist all the time that they don't care about looks.

Women are liars so if you find one telling you the truth for once, don't bite her head off. Remember, it's gay to hate women for being shallow because it's just their nature. Them lying about it is why you should hate women.

I will hate women for both.

I cant rate them first and second becuase thats low iq thinking and the world is a bit more complex than this, it differ per girl, age, location, what type of relarionship you look for, chemistry, and million other things. But bottom line, both personality and look take major parts in the dating market. Nobody says the 'look isnt important', except some retard on social media to make themselves look good and deep. but literally nobody in the world think that. Nobody.

Im sorry but first, i have no idea what people told you that, but you need to be very stupid to actually think that look doesnt matter.

>openly admits looks are of primary importance
>point this out
>ummm well actually it's uh really complicated
Not really. But I thank you for admitting that looks trump personality.