Literally all you have to do to a white guy to turn him into a girl is put him in a dress and put a wig on...

literally all you have to do to a white guy to turn him into a girl is put him in a dress and put a wig on. paleness is inherently a submissive feature

Attached: 1654359212960.jpg (2896x2896, 429.67K)

mm damn I love being feminine, submissive and white.

what the fuck. There is no way thats all he did to look like that. How is his body that feminine naturally

it suits you well

Attached: 1625433230780.jpg (1536x2048, 429.84K)

Would you guys suck his toes?

you also have to be super fit, wear a shit ton of makeup and shave your body non stop. other wise you'll just look like a fat slob tranny.

Modern lifestyle and a few bottles of basedmilk.

I fuck his bussy with my big non-white cock.

chastity cages are so fucking hot bros i want to viciously pump a cuteboi wearing one full of semen

Attached: cagee.jpg (1080x1350, 97.7K)

Hormone replacement therapy user, isn't it obvious

Attached: hrt effects.webm (690x388, 1.9M)

wow even his dick shrinks lol

Yeah because the penis is just a big clit. When trans men take testosterone their clits get enormous

this is so sad to watch a man losing his power

Wrong. The tip of the penis is only analogous to the tip of the clit. Clits also don't have a urethra going through it lmao.

I bet OP is a member of a race that came to the western hemisphere as fucking slaves.

WEWEEEEEE LOOKS LIKE THERE'S A BUCK THAT NEEDS A BREAKIN'!

Attached: CHOCOLATE GAMER.jpg (441x599, 39.8K)

>ooga booga where da wyte bois at?
Why are shitskins so gay?

its cute that you dont notice how photoshoped his face is

White men mog non-White women, bro

Attached: dc934bc94f6e6955485aeecb8ef70d63.png (1334x750, 722.79K)

Shantionique thinks she can compete with this

Attached: 62.jpg (1616x1080, 344.95K)

They worship white in every capacity. It's actually kinda sad.

Waiting for the retard who spams that taftaj is Jewish.
I don't give a fuck. I'll fuck his pink mouth and pink bussy and make his pink pp coom.

Attached: kzeqnBr.jpg (1722x3466, 440.62K)

amazing tits and tummy
wish she would tone her legs a bit, but not a bad look anyways

>she
that's a man you retard. you're gay

I like how its really obvious that over the past few days there's been an Asian dude on this board making posts like this lmao.
He or they are also making the ones saying white men and Asians should switch their women.

Sorry but if you're an Asian and you're using Any Forums you are pretty much already a sissy boy. Real Asian men do something legitimate with their life. The rest turn into frail pseudo women

>over the past few days
Found an autistic retarded NEET

Attached: schizos.png (563x944, 377.24K)