How do older virgins (25+) cope with inceldom? Im only 20 and I already want to blow my brains out most of the time...

How do older virgins (25+) cope with inceldom? Im only 20 and I already want to blow my brains out most of the time, and sadly im slowly running out of copes.

Attached: 1654876731080.png (587x728, 17.04K)

i don't know. lost my virginity at 18 with some busty girl. felt quite good. she also was tight, wet and made all the movements. then i fucked her from behind.

>Bragging on R9K

Truly pathetic

30 year old khv wizard here. I just do a ton of photography, focus on the video games I'm making and spend a lot of time with my family. My libido is gone because of SSRIs so I just focus on other stuff. Every time I feel brutally lonely, I just play a romance VN

You don't cope. You are just afraid of death and that is what keeps you going.

Attached: jjj.gif (500x332, 1001.74K)

32+ KHHV, very happy with my situation today and if I could do it all over again I would make the same exact choices. here are the cope points :
>focus on your study / career / passion without distractions
>huge amount of money saved on dates / gifts / holidays
>avoid abusive relationships
>not having to shoulder extra responsabilities (partner happiness / relationship stability / kids) is very relaxing

kys faggot pedaraz

games or hobbies mostly, make yourself busy to make voice in head quiet

There is no cope. Every year the hope recedes more and more. It gets a little less painful but that isn't saying much. In a way losing the hope is more painful. When you're 20 you can tell yourself maybe you're a late bloomer. When you're 25 and still a virgin who has never had a gf, there's no denying you're a freak.

>>focus on your study / career / passion without distractions
>>huge amount of money saved on dates / gifts / holidays
>>avoid abusive relationships
>>not having to shoulder extra responsabilities (partner happiness / relationship stability / kids) is very relaxin
I already have a lot of money, what do i do now?

>When you're 20 you can tell yourself maybe you're a late bloomer
I already lost all hope, im unironically too ugly for any woman to ever find me attractive

I've been on autismbux for so long that my already low desire for social interaction is completely dead.

Whenever I do go out, for whatever reason, I actively hope that people don't talk to me. I don't even like any kind of acknowledgement from people I walk past on the sidewalk, even if it's an attractive woman.

I really am content to just do nothing for the rest of my life.

I used to feel bad about being a parasite who lives off the state, but that was when I kinda felt like I was missing out on something good..

But who the fuck cares at this point? Even functional people in society are all miserable now. I'm not missing out on jack shit.

Society is clearly diseased past the point of no return, so why feel badly about anything?

no joke, im 20 and i just lost my virginity last month, get tinder and find a bitch to fuck. Its that simple

I love how casually good looking people say this without realizing how good they have it. I'm not op, but have gotten Tinder 5 different times since turning 18. I'm 25 now and every time I fail to get a date. The last time I got it, I was unironically ghosted by morbidly obese women.

He's literally trolling and baiting bro

invest it in whatever asset you deem fit, wait 20 years, buy a full set of advanced cybernetic parts

It's worst when you are young in your prime health and high sex drive. It gets easier as you age since women of your age become more masculine, man-like and less fuckable. Once you pass certain threshold in age nobody notices you and you almost become invisible. Younger women never look at you. It gets slightly better when you age. You just need to fully process the inceldom and how over it is. You just need to truly understand how lonely you really are. That's when it gets better over time.

Attached: 1641494039853.jpg (500x694, 80.79K)

im unironically not lol, swear on my life

>How do older virgins (25+) cope with inceldom?
I grow my own weed.

Youre probably much better looking than i am

le checked