If you met your child self would he be proud?

If you met your child self would he be proud?

Attached: 1623084599093.jpg (469x469, 27.47K)

Idk probably not, but who knows.

Proud is a tough word. Man always has two sides of him, remember. If I showed him my job, my income, my projects, my home, he'd probably be really stoked that a lot of his dreams are going to become more true than he could possibly imagine. Like not just true that you got in the field you want, but the exact kind of stories you want to tell.

But I think he'd be confused by all the weed, the lack of friends and family, etc.

People told me I wasn't going to amount to much as a kid. I am currently making a video game, something I always dreamed of doing.

I'm proud of me, even if others really aren't.

Thats cool user. I hope to see your game on the steam market place.

I don't even remember what dreams I had as a kid. I don't think I had any. I just existed happily day to day.

Attached: faa.png (389x529, 148.08K)

Definitely not, lellelelele

yes, more so than I am, kids are dumb and they don't get the greater understanding in the value of a life

How young are we talking?
10 year old me would kill himself.
16 year old me would be ashamed

he would think i'm a massive fucking loser

I guess he'd be happy that I'm well off and have all the material things he wanted. But it all comes at a cost.

He would think I'm cool but I don't have a job atm and I feel like dying every day

He would be horrified and honestly I don't blame with. In elementary school I was the second most popular guy in my grade. Was good looking, smart, athletic, popular, tons of girls in my class had crushes on me. Now I'm a complete fucking loser.

No, he would be horrified and would probably become suicidal.

What went wrong then?

he would be absolutely appalled

Attached: DC8BBB7E-4AC6-4C68-BB67-6017AEB5AB5F.jpg (878x493, 59.11K)

Feels user. Hopefully it will get better

She*
She would be proud.

What kind of game?
Captcha: ADXJV

>Oiiii bruv, u win' a beet herd der, tay'ki'teasy dear

At first he'd probably be really psyched and impressed when he saw me but once he started asking questions about women and sex and romance...
Once he asked about the loneliness and the sadness for the world and learned that it doesn't get better, it just stays the same and basically becomes harder to deal with.
He probably would want to kill himself