How come nobody has ever shot up a frat party before? They are prime targets for incel rage

How come nobody has ever shot up a frat party before? They are prime targets for incel rage.

Attached: 330px-V8mM9y7_d.jpg (330x454, 27.95K)

incels are not capable of finding the party (hence why they are incels)

It's too intimidating to go one of those things

Not that im suggesting it or doing it but why does no one shoot up the ass hole corporations or billionaires? Only innocent people

Unless they are programmed by them

Well, 80% of corporate billionaires start off at frats. So targeting them is definitely a smart idea.

Its over for narrow skull cells.

a lady shot up the youtube office once. think it was terrorist related though

honestly I don't know if it's like being an outside assuming I'd do better than others

but how the fuck are mass shooters so fucking bad at being mass shooters?
they really kill THAT many people
>columbine - 13
>virginia tech - 32 (3rd biggest!!)
>las Vegas - 60 (Number one!!)
>sandy Hook - 27

like am i being an idiot or are those numbers fucking awful? a single classroom has like 20+ people in it so how is the kill rate THAT low

are they actually not able to kill that many people or is it harder to kill someone with bullets then I think or what? always confusef be how low the death count is in mass shooting where it's a school of like 1000 people and they get 12

they don't really kill that many people* i meant to say

Glowing in the dark
fbi man
origano

>lady
It was a middle eastern tranny.

can any of the glowies explain this?? it's a serious question

Incel shooters aren't exactly the smartest of people. If they were, then they'd be getting bitches on their dicks.

They probably dont have infinite ammo like in video games. And most of the people escape.

Reloading in real life takes a long time

>probably don't have infinite ammo

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 20.6K)

how long is a long time? like a couple minutes or like 20 seconds? not an americuck so i dont know a lot about guns

You realize the people can run, right? Especially young students. If the place was densely crouded like is festivals then we could see kill streaks in the hundreds.

then why don't mass shooters ever go for like high school football games or something?

10-15 seconds, and especially since people can sprint around a corner and then another one you're basically fucked if you want a high kill count

why won't you do something about it? you can't be retarded enough to not know how to use a gun

>are they actually not able to kill that many people or is it harder to kill someone with bullets then I think or what?
The latter, for sure. Shooting someone is not a guarantee that they will die, even in scenarios where they should have. Look up the 1986 FBI Miami Shootout.

Attached: FBI_Miami_1986.jpg (900x606, 186.85K)

>has 30 shots of vermin round
Gee I wonder why

because i have no gun and it cost 1400 to afford one, i will probably shoot myself in the head.