Gotta admit, he makes a good point. Just get over yourselves

Gotta admit, he makes a good point. Just get over yourselves.

Attached: awzvxy0h912z.jpg (746x655, 102.9K)

Huh? I'm just stupid and I don't want to annoy anyone with my big dumb idiot words.

talk to other stupid people. it's lit.

Notice that shy women never get told this

social anxiety is just the understanding that people don't like you

Society blames men for all the world's problems.

So guys what is it that makes 80% of men fail on the sexual market? Is it their shyness or them being dumb or is it just their looks? Hmmm I wonder, but what is the point of chasing when you'll never be as desirable as other men? I don't get it, is everything nowadays a weird carrot on a stick to get you going? I'm tired and weary of it, s all.

I did. People aren't worth the time and effort.

women tell each other shit like this all the time.

Gotta admit, he makes a good point. Just give up.

Attached: 1655138680657.jpg (746x655, 145.17K)

Great, the kid's traumatized now. Good job with that one.

Attached: kil2VXu.png (247x303, 150.35K)

I don't get it, anyone care to explain?

it's just a normalnigger inventing a moral high ground from which to despise autists and other shy men

Nope, it's not just vanity.
MAYBE cowardice, because the massive gut turning feeling that's akin to the moments before jumping off the roof of a building. ( I think anyone who has done something like bungee jumping, sky diving, or any thrill activities has experienced this )
But something tells me normalfags either never had that or grew out of it after years of positive reinforcement that I never received.

Looks like the real egofag here is the guy who made this comic. People have different reasons for not expressing themselves, it's not only wahmen superficial babbling.

Attached: 1651373017875.jpg (250x202, 2.98K)

Incredible! Look at the way the cartoonist's opinion owned that guy! Look at how shocked the cartoonist drew him! He doesn't even have a response! And the character representing the cartoonist just casually walks away like it's nothing! So cool!

Attached: cx43tzxp9wq21.jpg (750x734, 141.56K)

What? No, I am just afraid of women and that's all.

>normalfag: everybody is like me and if they're not they're wrong and bad because i'm always right

Attached: normal.jpg (1609x146, 257.5K)

That pic is very well put.

I get that particularly with tastes in art. Like I can accept and have to listen to all the mainstream pop music normies like, but if I do much as mention anything slightly avant-garde or abrasive that I'm into, they act like I'm about to do a mass shooting.

Yes. My public speech class had normies that were all like "what's so hard about talking in front of everyone? We do it every day." when the professor was giving a lecture about overcoming stage fright.

In my case, my anxiety is rooted in my current circumstances, of which I have no control over, and in which my ability to self-actualize is completely suppressed. Were I able to live free from the constraints and constant emotional-drain of my family would I be outgoing, proactive, and highly confident. For the time being, my method of coping against the heteronomous stresses that impinge upon me is keeping myself emotionally distant from others. I seldom speak to people that aren't close to me unless the subject matter involves philosophy; in most social situations, people would mistake me for a mute. I just can't take any further stress, nor am I willing to be taken advantage of more than I already am. It's just easier to isolate from everything and keep to myself, for the time being at least.