I'm so tired of men getting mad at women for being "too picky"

I'm so tired of men getting mad at women for being "too picky"

Apparently only dating someone you really like is wrong because women are obligated to give every guy a chance. Just because a lot of men are so desperate that they'll take everything that has boobs doesn't mean women have to be like that too. We don't owe you a relationship

>t. a proud femcel

Attached: 333901.jpg (1080x1901, 303.01K)

80% of men are trash in the eyes of women. We know. We state it often on this board.

>t. a bait loving cum guzzler.

Bruh look at this bitch's face LMAO

only dating someone you really like is right, because dating someone without liking them defeats the purpuse of dating.

woman are not obligated to give every man a chance, noone said that and the people who do are incels and who cares about their opinions?

A lot of woman are just as interested in sex as man are, they are (for the most part) more subtle about it.

romantically speaking nobody owes anybody anything, thats allways a personal question between two individuals.

>Apparently only dating someone you really like is wrong
Well yeah, guys have gotten shit for that for decades.

fellow male incel, they can be all of those things. it just seems hypocritical when they cry about about men doing the same to them.

damn even trannies look better than that

>Apparently only dating someone you really like is wrong because women are obligated to give every guy a chance. Just because a lot of men are so desperate that they'll take everything that has boobs doesn't mean women have to be like that too. We don't owe you a relationship

I will be willing to admit this is true when every - and I mean EVERY - complaint from women about men not being willing to date old hags or landwhales is silenced...forever.

And that includes complaints about guys in their 30's and 40's chasing girls in their 20's, AND fat guys refusing to date fat women.

Once that happens, I will be willing to make peace on the basis of the principle that nobody owes anyone anything.

>I'm so tired of men getting mad at women for being "too picky"

If I met the girl in this pic and she thought she was better than me, I would hate her for the insult of that ALONE.

it's unfortunate women don't realize how unrealistic, unfair, and biased their judgements are

You don't get it, every relationship a man enters into he has to work for.
Women just get handed offers, of course it's upsetting when their efforts are wasted.

Women post shit like that and then still act as Chads designated cum dumpster, really cant take holes seriously

Yep. That and being a chewing toy that gets chewed on till it gets punctured

Oh and to add to that, you just know she posted that after Chad dumped her ass. The only reason she does those things is because she's getting back at Chad meanwhile the only guys she is actually mistreating are the simps who would treat her like a queen if they could have her.

Gotta love how completely average everyday women are blackpilling men on their nature.

Zoomers are the most blackpilled generation there is thanks to women just being themselves on TikTok. Concepts like the cock carousel are normal topics for todays generation of teenage boys, unlike 10 years ago where nobody except people from niche internet forums knew about it

Attached: 1655145256821.jpg (1080x1761, 454.68K)

That is a conflation of the problem. You have the same problem that incels have... Incels, femcels, whatever, desire a relationship with someone who is completely and utterly out of their own league, they cannot see this for themselves, due to narcissism and a lack of self awareness. This is less of a problem for women than it is men, specifically because men have a higher tolerance for lowering their standards. The only catch is that when a man lowers his standards he lowers all of those standards, like, for instance, the standard he keeps for the way he treats his partner. So what you end up with is average women hating men, because the attractive men they hook up with treat them like dogs. That is how you end up having a conniption over tiktok like the lady in op's pic. Of course some people are still normal, and have normal relationships inline with normal expectations, but that doesn't sound very much like you.

Attached: 1627329393500.jpg (640x628, 44.24K)

time to make memes

Attached: template.jpg (1080x1901, 241.76K)

>femcel
>thinks her opinion matters

Attached: ventismug.png (86x86, 14.43K)

If you no joke only try with 6ft, 6 figure making dudes you aren't being to picky. You're being completely delusional. You like the people you like and there isn't a goddamn thing anyone can do to change that, but feelings can start where you think they will. You should really try with men you're not firstly attracted to. You'd be plenty surprised who you can end up falling for if you actually give everyone an honest chance.