There's nothing wrong with going to the movies alone everyone needs to stop telling me there is

There's nothing wrong with going to the movies alone everyone needs to stop telling me there is

Attached: Kaleidoscope-Cats-II-by-Louis-Wain.jpg (1200x1528, 219.55K)

There's nothing wrong with doing most things alone. I don't have much choice so if I feel like it I just go.

people who say shit like this are pussies that need to cope for the fact that they fould feel embarrased if they would go alone. Letting themselfes beeing influenced soley on what stangers COULD think of them if they would go to the cinema alone.

i do have friends but sometimes i do enjoy going to a restauraunt or a movie alone its chill and you have time to think.

There absolutely is. Don't you guys feel like you should strive for normalcy on some level?

if every person on earth is a pedo and youre not, would you still strive for "normalcy"?

>you're not a person on earth
huh?

Doesn't make it wrong to go to the movies alone

Well no, because pedophilia is immoral. Do you think all strives for normalcy are intrinsically immoral?

explain what's wrong with it then. Who am I hurting?

Yes it does. It makes you a fucking weirdo.
Yourself, and society at large. You're crippling yourself and what capabilities and utilities you can provide for society.

What's immoral about going to the movies alone? is this a question of ethics now?
>You're crippling yourself and what capabilities and utilities you can provide for society.
by...watching a movie? would society be markedly different if somebody else had sat quietly in the seat next to me for two houes? what if I just decided to stay home and watch a movie alone, is that somehow better for the world at large?
You're dumb.

meant to quote obviously.
what nonsense.

You want to strive for normalcy so you can participate in society and be happy, while also uplifting society with your skills. If you have not achieved normalcy then society has no use for you.
>W-WELL FUCK SOCIETY! I DON'T WANNA BE NORMAL ANYWAY!
That's fine, but don't get angry when the rich elites want to take everything away from you. That makes them 100% morally right in their quest for The Great Reset. Why should resources be allocated to der untermensch?

With anything I do outside, self-consciousness destroys my enjoyment whether I'm aware it's irrational or not.

Attached: 1091 - Dy9JCO8.jpg (400x386, 36.78K)

okay but if I just want to see a movie for fun and have no one to go with at that particular moment

you're making a lot of extra assumptions.

I think I can safely say that if you're watching a movie on your own, you are a loser.

sorry that you're too insecure to enjoy your own company sometimes

>sorry that you're too insecure to enjoy your own company sometimes

No even memeing, this is how I picture you right now lmfao

Attached: 4ab.png (680x535, 529.05K)

>saved this picture
looks like I was spot on

I'm not the one who goes to the movies on his own, so...

does anyone wanna go to the movies with me

nah you just stay at home saving incel pics and arguing with schizos, that's much healthier than treating yourself to an afternoon flick. my bad.