Racist Femanons

Are any femanons on here racist? Most femanons I met on here are not racist.

Attached: 24AC70E8-98F9-4464-BB7C-3ADDD0BB0A3A.png (1276x800, 864.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1bHGFt1Yh9gH
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes i always walk to the other side of the sidewalk when i see a black

not really, i'm not racist. i've been close to some racist ones in the past though but they usually tend to hang out among /k/ and Any Forums circles. funny thing i remember is how one would always be accused of being fed because she was super cute, had blonder hair, super fit and southern.

voca.ro/1bHGFt1Yh9gH

I'm sure you are not racist. I'm sure you would jog through ANY non-white community alone like you do in those white communities. lol

i'm not, because i'm black. hating your own is cringe

Attached: 52643.jpg (750x750, 74.75K)

I'm not racist but I am transphobic.

The reason white men are more racist is because unlike women they cant get sex on demand unless they pay for it. Also, some non white men are retards and have a coping inferiority complex which makes them think they need to be racist.

Africans are fucking racist asf towards other races and other Africans. Black people can be racist too, it's just that African Americans are taught they can't be racist and they are perpetual victims

I'm racist because nogs are low IQ and violent, simple as.

Based Iris.

yeah anyone can be racist, but i personally am not

Attached: 292940223.jpg (828x1251, 565.08K)

You are automatically a 10/10 in my eyes just because of that. Based.

In that case, you are partially based.

Based femanon! You are also a 10/10 in my eyes!

I mostly spend time on Any Forums so that is probably why I dont see that many racist femanons.

I don't really care about race, I'm scared of everyone. I hate kikes I guess? (except seth putnam i love him anal cunt had the best covers) I mostly just hate faggots.

Attached: hh.jpg (220x293, 21.62K)

Sort of based I supposed.

Seth is super based and I wish I could sing like him.

Attached: R (1).jpg (402x714, 49.65K)

no me gusta nigger

I wish KKK was still a thing I'd gladly join it and lynch niggers on crosses

Are you a (biological) femanon?

The more racist a woman is, the more of a coal burner she will be.

no shit if I'm replying to this thread that explictly says
>Racist Femanons

>inb4 tranny
throw yourself on train rails

as a man it blows my mind that most white women are not racist and are anti-gun
if there's one person who should be aggressively racist and packing every gun known to man it would be white females (or just women in general)
if i were a woman i'd have a switchblade and pistol hidden somewhere anytime i left the house laws be damned

>I wish KKK was still a thing
there are still plenty of underground kkk/white supremacist groups. join one! i believe in you

HOLY FUCKING BASED!!!!!!!!!!!! 10000/Based

I'm a white femanon and I like fucking non-white because I get off on being a filthy racemixer and want a guy to call me disgusting for it

The problem is you believe them when they say rape is bad. They love it, it's their biggest fetish.

WTF there are actually girls here?

Women here are all racist lmao what are you talking about. Even the brown ones want to raceplay