Any other Whites find it cringe how much minorities want to fuck white people?

It always annoys me so fucking much
>Black dudes want to be my friend
>Asian girls are always staring at me
>Mexicans treat me like family(I love them for it though, still weirdly annoying)
>Natives and Pajeets have the same thing where both the guys and girls check me out pretty often
I'm tired of it. Why can't we have a Whites only space? Without it going overboard and trying to conquer the planet?

Attached: 1651856547080.gif (675x675, 887.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1o0VsZ4Db3WL
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why don't you just be happy that people like you and are nice to you? i get dirty looks everywhere i go for no reason. so tired of humblebraggers

>Why can't you just be happy
I am, they are all wonderful people. Pretty attractive too. It's annoying though because I'm too autistic to even hang out with my black friends.Every time an Asian girl asks me out I spill my Spaghetti. They think it's cute though. I never move anything forward though. Push them back onto Asian guys.
I love them all. It's just that for me it's a pretty big nuisance in my daily life.

Attached: 1652337911622.jpg (517x656, 55.93K)

You sound like such a spoiled nigger. Imagine being able to make friends and connections easily then coming on this shithole to brag about it, kys.

Nice fantasy schizo, u never leave ur moms basement, u ugly smelly homo sapien

Attached: 20220403_214331.jpg (846x750, 90.86K)

I would be a dream to smash Niggertoro's face with my bare hands.

>Spoiled
Yes, I was born in the West
>Imagine bragging here
Just be nice to people is my advice. Also move to a place with less white people. You'll be a Unicorn.

then just ignore them, or say you're busy. i'm too awkward to hang out with outgoing people (even though nobody is trying to), but i would still just be glad that they wanted to at all.

Attached: 9273621.jpg (850x1200, 233.19K)

won't happen normies love le vibrant diverse fag communities. I just want to watch the rain in a white only village

I'm just really nice to them user. I appreciate them for being them. Just venting because everybody talked to me. Got annoyed near the end because brain exhaustion. Sorry for venting.

Attached: 1652341975306.jpg (1181x1181, 150.61K)

just annoying how you're blaming us as if all non whites are the same. or as if all whites are autists who never bother others

Attached: 1203111.jpg (395x395, 31.04K)

Yes, I do. Constantly we hear "whites are not superior" but then they treat us like we are constantly lol.

voca.ro/1o0VsZ4Db3WL

imagine if instead of spending your time bitching about black people on the internet you instead engaged in your own hobbies and developed a warm, kind personality and lifted at the gym.

imagine if you actually tried in life rather than trying to bring everyone down

pathetic

you're an autistic retard. these people are trying to befriend you and you are just looking at their race. Enjoy being lonely forever

>As if all non-whites are the same
I listed several differences in the OP. To me though, the nuisance in my life does tend to be the same. I don't have such a strong push from other whites. It's usually a pretty chill interaction with them. Again, not blaming per se. Just venting. Still love all my friends. I would simply like, just one place. Maybe a retarded hobby like bird watching I could do with my Mayo Bros.

Attached: 1654764937575.jpg (500x540, 55.34K)

>White people have just one single white space
>WHY YOU TRYNA BRANG EVER1 DOWN
Really?
They are my friends user. I'm not shitting on them. I love them all. I just got exhausted talking to people today. Needed to vent at how energetic my minority peeps are.

>>Black dudes want to be my friend
Bruh what? Why would black dudes wanna be your friend? Trust me we dont care for white dudes we only want to fuck your women i aint gon lie

>Fit
>Showered, hygienic
>Have a good job
>Still no gf
It doesn't matter, there's no gym for your face.

>The halfie wants to speak for black people
Whatever you say dude.
My guy from Ethiopia hates all American Niggers with a passion.

Attached: 1650039833323.jpg (1750x1444, 1.01M)

Yes, it is cringe, but to define it, it is social climbing, they see having a white partner as a status symbol.
It is actually disgusting.

>I listed several differences in the OP.
no, i mean as if everyone in an ethnic group acts the same. i'm black and i don't go out of my way to befriend anyone, if i'm in a group situation i only speak when it's necessary. you're just listing a bunch of stuff that applies to you and your friends, not everyone
>Maybe a retarded hobby like bird watching I could do with my Mayo Bros.
just join a hobby group like that then

Attached: 19372.jpg (750x859, 222.37K)

>You're just listing things that apply to you and your friends.
You aren't wrong. It really does boil down to being slightly racist.
>Just join a hobby group
I was joking about that. I'd still rather just take all of my friends than a few racially specific ones.

Attached: 1649968506174.png (1080x1331, 680.11K)

I guess my problem is that there aren't enough of my own people around me. On some biological level it leaves me anxious. The idea that I'm different from everyone, and similar to only a handful.

Whites are global minority.

>move to a place with less white people
never have I seen such bad advice in all my years

If you want to be a sex unicorn as a white person. You have to get away from other white people.