How do I find a gf as a short and ugly male? Please someone respond. Thank you

How do I find a gf as a short and ugly male? Please someone respond. Thank you

Attached: wojak-halo-master-chief.png (200x239, 63.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/16zdcsL0Wujy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Here is your answer: you can't

How short and ugly are we talking about?

5'9", 3-4/10

find a shorter and uglier gf

Not being ugly is a big factor in women giving you chance, but that doesn't mean it's impossible.
Also your height is average.

voca.ro/16zdcsL0Wujy

you absolutely can don't listen to the whiny pig men trying to bring you down. just try. you lose all of the opportunities you don't take, and you'll never meet people sitting on r9k all day. you'll meet people by putting the effort into meeting them and going on dates.

that is not short, You are taller than most women and thats usually enough (unless you live in the netherlands, cause everyone is super tall there)

>Just go outside and chat up random women
Awful, meme-tier advice. Would you go for 4/10 guy who randomly chats you up at a public park? "Just try" is another "Just be yourself" or "Just be confident".

>short
>not actually short
>"ugly"
>not actually ugly
work on your personality and confidence. go out and get hobbies.

Try actually being short before you seek advice for it, you've got 7 inches over me and hate you fake shortcels.

you dont get one, its that simple

Attached: 08DC7993-A3B1-4A2C-992F-9ADAB199446B.jpg (1170x1149, 436.41K)

can you just get lost? you're not helpful

>work on your personality and confidence

lmao what does that mean

>go out and get hobbies

WHAT hobbies and HOW is this going to help?

It's like the shitty advice that retards give for employment "go do some volunteering it will help you find a purpose" well, I did some and it didn't do shit. completely useless

If you think that 5'9" is short, then you didn't try anything. You didn't leave your home, you didn't meet other people, you didn't see that 5'9" isn't short.

You don't! Just contribute to society while being provided nothing in return like a good little disposable betabuxx wageslave

>what does that mean
are you ESL?
>WHAT hobbies
pretty much anything. your life doesn't stop if you "did some" volunteering. keep socializing and build relationships.

>How do I get a gf as a subhuman?
>That's the neat part. You don't.

Attached: 5ae.jpg (1177x640, 71.69K)

>5'9 isn't short
delusional manlet

Attached: cd8.jpg (680x504, 74.56K)

you can't work on it like it's a fucking manual task. you have however much confidence you have, and you have whatever personality you have. they can be dynamic through time but there's no set tasks you can do to improve them

nobody said anything about tasks.

is literally a proposed task.