Meaghan tomorrow you'll come back right atleast call me atleast talk I'm waiting no one else can replace the bond we...

Meaghan tomorrow you'll come back right atleast call me atleast talk I'm waiting no one else can replace the bond we created together. If I don't hear from you I will make sure the people around and the people I warned to stay the hell away duffer immense pain desu.. I just want our dreams to come true the dream we both moved up north to do together, remember that you moved up here from Florida to be with me not to spend that time with someone else and I am sitting our apartment alone waiting for you to come back, fixing your mistakes is a good way to live i won't let someone so important dissappeared and no one else should aswell. We took eachothers first for a lot of things. I'm waitng

Attached: Screenshot_20220613-044847_Gallery.jpg (887x666, 402K)

im not coming home.

Idk who u are but I'll only be sure of anything when I talk to her privately she knows how to contact me

idk what youre going through but i hope it gets better for you? idk?

I am going through extreme pain and the most difficult and important decisions of my life thank you user

rootin for ya

(sorry but i have to add this bc this is Any Forums: im only rootin for ya if its not some mega fucked up shit youre deciding over)

Hope she she's this btfo

I'm fucking Meghan as we speak.

I really hope tomorrow is once again our day and we can talk after 2 months.. it has been hard
Thank you I'm making this decision for love

I hope u choke to death for joking like that

uhhhh what kind of love? dont wanna be mean but that sounds creepy, especially bc this is r9k

Meghan gave me schloppy last after noon

Attached: 162165526420.png (645x773, 9.25K)

she's not coming back fatty

The normal kind we were together for a year abd just getting happier and doing more even talking about getting married.. it better not be creepy,

Unfunnyman u will choke on a burger while sitting on ur dildo thinking about this tranny person

why are you posting this on a public forum

wasnt she 15

I believe in her I know she's not bad and I'll see her again i have hope
I'm not even just a slight fatty anymore since I've been too depressed to keep any food down or bother to eat for the last w months.. just constant pain

She's above 18 and I love her very much despite her actions. I hope we talk soon

I'm going to pray a lot tonight that we talk

I lover you so much I'm dedicated to bri g excitement and complete commitment to our lives, I'm glad I never once lied to you I hope you know you still can't even bring yourself to say anything bad about me so I know I'm in your heart too. I've hope we talk everything needs to get better... this is the most difficult decisions and actions in all of life there's nothing I won't do for you

Uhh you threatened to cause immense pain to everyone around her I don't think any rational human being would ever want to be with you lol take your fucking meds

Not rlly a threat why should anyone be happy when I can't even talk to her about these important things and actually do something meaningful

It just makes sense that she wouldn't talk to you again when you're like that. Weird schizo shit y'know? She's probably way happier without that kind of shit hanging over her head.

god you're literally the male version of me. it's over isn't it