I'm about to turn 30 years old in a few months and everybody i know (men and women) who "slutted it up" earlier in life...

i'm about to turn 30 years old in a few months and everybody i know (men and women) who "slutted it up" earlier in life are struggling to find healthy relationships
they can find people to date, but it seems that they're no longer capable of loving somebody after fucking hundreds of casual hookups
my friend group is split 30/70, low bodycount/high bodycount wise, and the low bodycount people are starting to enjoy healthy & loving relationships, while the high bodycount people seem to struggle to "care" about the people they meet

is this a coincidence? or is it true that too much promiscuity ruins your ability to pair bond?

Attached: 1654747878984.jpg (550x467, 56.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5vn_3dsVcs
voca.ro/18jv5HgFBJn5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fat fucking blog faggot asshole

>is this a coincidence
No, there are case studies about that. lol lmao let me laugh with you OP

These women will support my NEET lifestyle with their taxes, so I support the roastie acceleration.

And you're alone with no sexual experience or hope of any long-term relationship. Congrats, OP.

>body count
Go back larping zoomer

OP can cope a lot better than you, for he might be a clean slate and he can openly talk about his past without caring too much, while you're used goods with a three digits body count and not even all of them were human, and all you can do about your past in order not to absolutely disgust the fuck out of the average normalfag, is lying about it. Something you really seem to like since you do it all the time.

i've been with my gf for 4 years now, only had sex twice before then
29 with 3 bodies isn't a lot, but i'm still happy
don't be sour, bud

>not le heckin idioms

> is it true that too much promiscuity ruins your ability to pair bond?
Yes, of course it is

Real men wouldn't care about something as trivial as a body count lmfao. I have lots of sexual experience and have great sex with my husband. r9k incels won't have any of this though.

wrong, you're beyond repair
cope as you will, i wish you the best
good luck friend

>have great sex with my husband
It was never about the sex, though

Attached: vg60vdg3ymd71.png (633x360, 167.11K)

Kind reminder that a 60 year old obese woman has higher SMV than all the Chads in LA combined
youtu.be/P5vn_3dsVcs
Keep on coping about the "wall" though

Men that aren't as promiscuous as you are wouldn't consider you as wife material. And good for you. I have no interest in your marriage, I just want to have fun at your expense for being a public toilet.

What is wrong, , why aren't you replying? Does the truth hurt by chance?

voca.ro/18jv5HgFBJn5

lmao

You should either lay off the benzos or take more 2bh.

Islam is based.
Fornication and whoring is a sin.

Even the most radical feminists know deep down that being a slut ruined them and they will always be envious of pure self-respecting women.

Whores HATE this single fact
>Humans pairbond
>The heart has actual nerves that store intense memories
>You are supposed to marry your first time partner
>If you do, you will be filled with an intense lifelong love. Every single day you exist
>The molested will never experience this
It sucks, but it's reality.

>Humans pairbond
Sure

>The heart has actual nerves that store intense memories
Ok...

>You are supposed to marry your first time partner
Says who? Why? What if your first time partner is an idiot, turns out to be a druggie, or is abusive? Do you still marry them then?

>If you do, you will be filled with an intense lifelong love. Every single day you exist
Not true. There's a reason why the divorce rate in America is 50%. Also, nice lack of sources idiot.

>The molested will never experience this
Not true either. No source either, so your arguments are disregarded.