Why do so many underage girls browse Any Forums? Do they just like laughing at incels or something?

Why do so many underage girls browse Any Forums? Do they just like laughing at incels or something?

Attached: A783B9AD-44B8-4AC8-8C0B-2DA71B51725B.jpg (765x1080, 199.03K)

Because teenagers in general love being contrarian and edgy. Teenage girls who come here are "I'm not like other girls" syndrome to the extreme.

Isn't that what all the other girls do as well?

based agent 47 desu

What do they actually gain from that though

How many fucking same threads are you gonna make about this shit today?

>Why do so many underage girls browse Any Forums?
generally due to having shit parents who do only the bare minimum when it comes to raising their child. they seek attention and somehow end up here. but its worse because of tiktok, we're seeing a surge in it because they used that gook spyware, related tags end up bringing them here. "femcel" tag has over 100 million views. "r9k" tag has over 1 million views.

A sense of being special.

Here's a PSA to anyone, male or female, who thinks browsing Any Forums and being an incel/femcel makes you "unique": it doesn't. Browsing the internet isn't a personality trait faggots.

i started browsing here at 14, i'm 18 now. was mostly just due to not having any friends, hating "normies" for it, and being a bit edgy. maybe it's a bit pickme, but i never had any other social media or friends to brag about it to. i hate the new surge of tiktok girls who don't even post here, and just act like they do to gain follows on tiktok. meanwhile they're 8/10s with tons of friends and a nice life. i'm in no place to gatekeep but they piss me off so much

Attached: 9284747.jpg (481x480, 58.8K)

How did you find this place in the first place

I'll be your boyfriend if you post your feet.

i already have not boyfriends from here than i can handle sorry

You know the rules, and so do I.
Post tits or gtfo.

Nobody said it isn't, there's very little difference between a 14 year old and 24 year old female mentally, especially if they're "introverts".

>i'm 18 now
Every underaged person claiming to be of legal age always claims to be exactly 18. They never bother trying to fudge any other number. You could have said you were 24 or something, but nah. You're very conveniently exactly 18.

Attached: tyrone laughing for almost 20 years.jpg (620x670, 51.6K)

>"femcel" tag has over 100 million views.
>"r9k" tag has over 1 million views.
What the FUCK? That can't be true.

Assuming that you are actually 18, please legally and consensually post tits.

can any of u guise groom me and send me shekels on discord?? :3c

Attached: loli-15.png (283x400, 130.25K)

It is because they are FBI agents dumbass

this

you guys are so fucking stupid. Girls don't come here, unless they are glowies in disguise.

Attached: 1655002600551.png (533x360, 214.82K)

I just come here cuz i like small talk about a shitton of topics i like

I have a bf , social life and everything, so its not on a lonely femcel way, just in a curious way
You guys are really entertaining

I wish I could suck a young 12/13yo schoolgirls newly developing nips