Tell me if you have any problems

Tell me if you have any problems
I'll offer words of encouragement and whitepill you if possible

Attached: 1471614840097.jpg (1600x1086, 747.66K)

three 4000+ word essays due throughout the next 5 days and i havent started a single one

While out with my wife I saw my ex who I dated about 15 years ago. My wife is a 10/10 QT and my ex was fat and covered in tattoos. I felt good all day long.

Procrastination in general stems from fear.
In cases like this, you're scared of how big the assignment seems, but you must dispel the fear by taking a leap of faith
Open up the doc and just type anything that comes to mind. The ideas will start flowing and you'll be done in no time. You don't have to finish it all in one day. Write one part then take a break to recharge and start the next with confidence.

I'm glad you're happy user

I got a girls number for the first time in my life and got ghosted immediately and I want to cry. I was 100% sure they at least liked me platonically enough to respond but apparently not. At this point I'm so lonely that I would've been fine with just being friends.

Attached: 1420007752655.jpg (500x375, 25.98K)

This was just one attempt with one girl, user.
Don't give up on meeting new people.
You'll be surprised by the ones who will immediately like you for you.

I've come to the awful realization I might have to work for the rest if my life when I in fact wanted to be an artist.

I'm making great money, but life just feels so dismal.

Attached: 3F72300A-6D91-493A-8FA2-393E9E5A6AEC.jpg (750x390, 74.54K)

You can live off of commissions but obviously it won't be enough to maintain a living standard.
What you can do is include a Youtube channel and multiple monetized social media accounts(where you make the same posts across all of them) to collect commission requests
Alternatively, you can have kids who will take care of you when you're 60+ and you'll be free to pursue your hobby

>do not value relationships, drift and ghost everyone I meet, only see use as either a way to get keks at work or wherever or to get something out of it
>grew up as the oldest in an extremely dysfunctional family with a drug addict mother who is every negative BPD stereotype cranked to 11, do not trust a soul on this dump of a rock and must be as self reliant as possible
>feel horny but also feel disgusted or uninterested in others, refuse to do the social monkey dance for anyone
>raped as a kid (and I do mean penetration) which was partially caused by my mothers negligence, gave me herpes, do not actively show it but I cannot trust women at all or even take them seriously, also seriously hate being touched to where I have punched people from hugging me out of nowhere
>stopped sweating about the future for the most part because I know I am fucked regardless even if I get what I am doing done
>paranoid in general
Really my only issues stem from seeing people as either a joke or a venomous snake waiting for the moment to strike, and me having next to no desire to be a part of any of it. I see everything as a sort of business transaction, and if I get nothing from it I do not care for any of it.

Attached: DAD71CC0-DACF-4CDC-A507-BE8B1486924E.jpg (744x535, 74.49K)

You sound a lot like me minus the rape and BPD part (NPD for me mum). It's ironic how the childhood defense mechanism, a sort of detachment and pragmatism ("as a sort of business transaction") end up fucking us over BIG time later in life. I have zero advice cuz im equally in the gutter, so have this mutual interest bump

Attached: 1654451486044.jpg (400x400, 30.11K)

I am a fat simp who sent over 130 to a girl in the past 24 hours. I don't drive, make a poor wage working in IT, and live with my parents. I hate my life and think about the day when it will inevitably end an awful lot.

Attached: 1642025726583.jpg (1024x1013, 69.59K)

If I had a dollar for every time I was told to be melancholic or angry (which granted I very much was) as a child I would have a million by now. Either way whats done is done, all one can do is take the lessons they learned and apply it to the future. I look at it as getting the band aid ripped off early, just so happened to have torn my arm with it. Once you have seen the bullshit you can skirt around it or even use it to your advantage with your eyes closed.
Do not take me for attacking you but I genuinely do not understand that. Why would you give some random chick 130 dollars? What makes her so worthy that she alone is worth that extra attention out of the billions of women on this planet?

The knife and gun are man's soul

she is beautiful and domineering towards me ...also I get off to it.

Main problem now is I can't get a job bc of all the money printing. I will need to pretend I don't have a degree or something. So my problem is Society has utterly failed me.

I cannot offer you advice because you've definitely been through more shit than me. I think exposure therapy would do you good, letting your guard down once in a while with someone you trust.
All I can say is that I'm here to read your posts if you'd like to share stories and let out some steam.

Ask yourself, what do you gain from giving your hard earned money to random internet girls that you can't get anywhere else for free?

I'm jobless too at the moment but I'm grinding job interviews. Every time I see someone dumber than me in a managing position I know that I'm gonna make it

shit sucks and im dyel

Attached: 1640124742807.jpg (640x640, 71.35K)

I feel pretty stupid and also ashamed...so thanks, that has helped actually.

2 weeks ago I could only do a single pull up
yesterday I did 5 consecutive pull ups
You just gotta believe in yourself and keep going man. Don't forget to enjoy the process
We're all gonna make it

We all feel stupid about our decisions user. Reflecting on your past actions is a sign that you're still level headed and you have the ability to improve your situation. You can do it.

I feel dumb and useless

You're spending too much time in your own head
I used to feel like this when I would sit in my room all day playing vidya and doing nothing at all. I felt dumb and useless because I did nothing to prove otherwise. We're social creatures and we constantly need to engage in social settings or build a socially useful skill to be at homeostasis.
You gotta do things and apply yourself to build up your confidence.
For me, I started lifting and getting better at the skill of lifting and I started socializing with the people at my gym, that alone increased my confidence without me realizing and made me feel better.
Hope this helps