Truly everyday that the alberta hospital is open is a holocaust on the people of this province

Truly everyday that the alberta hospital is open is a holocaust on the people of this province

Attached: EAB0F8CD-CD84-494B-A329-D188FA6A078E.png (490x586, 116.72K)

He said it! The line!!!!

HE POSTED IT AGAIN
MOM
MOM HE POSTED IT AGAIN

Attached: A8DCC2FD-833F-4CB2-839F-92E0EDD493CA.png (211x238, 29.86K)

sounds cool, tell me more. Do I need a degree or sth?

Its staffed by genuine hell on earth, true to life demons

Its a place of actual human trafficking and brain poison

NOOOO NOT THE HECKIN INDIAN DOCTORINOS
HELP ME KENNEYMAN AAAHHHHHH

Imagine not having Capitalist healthcare. Where I can hold a place accountable with my money.

Attached: 1651429707832.gif (479x497, 509.23K)

I literally pay zero attention to politics here

Let the crazy fuck post ffs who cares

Upvoted
Love from the USA

he can schizo out if he wants and i can laugh at him if i want
isn't freedom wonderful?

POST THE CHART!
POST IT!

it's annoying, and he's not the only one. at any given time, there's 5-10 of the same daily threads up by the same resident schizos, and none of them have meaningful content. It's flooding and degrading this site as a whole.

Still beats the tranny and racebait threads

Do you not see the 36 dicks and ass holes posted every hour

whats the story with this? whats going on at alberta hospital?

just cause this shit isn't diarrhea doesn't mean I have to eat it. where'd the schizo defense crew come from?

Sorry this is a doomer board. Gtfo newfag

the nasty favela niggers there raped me after my father accused me of going crazy for moving to montreal to make music, i have 115 iq and have aspergers

My dad called the police on me and 100% lied about me being suicidal to ruin my life because i moved to montreal to make music, i spent 2 months in HELL because they decided i was delusional about interactions i had in montreal, literally poisoned me and held me in jail for literal no reason, above and beyond the WORST thing to EVER happen to me, got out for 3 months then sent back for another 2 months by an african immigrant that came from a favela for not cooperating, a year later the same piece of shit called the police on me because i was submitting reviews about him online and i went for 3 and a half months because i punched a doctor a month and a half in

Its literally just human trafficking overseen by indian and genuinely idiotic african immigrants, you cannot leave without them wasting months of your life and they will set you up with IDIOTS in the community to ruin your life if you call them evil idiots

Im 135 iq and have aspergers and literally had 100% of my life ruined by this place

WHO FUCKING CARES
THIS ISNT YOUR BLOG AND WE CAN'T HELP YOU

GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOU'RE SO PASSIONATE FIR FUCKS SAKE

We will continue to have this threads until something happens, there is literally no course of action to be taken against this place

It is a place of genuine, true evil

Demons that take money to work in human trafficking, that will be going to hell forever when they die

>WHO FUCKING CARES
>THIS ISNT YOUR BLOG AND WE CAN'T HELP YOU
>GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT IF YOU'RE SO PASSIONATE FIR FUCKS SAKE

Kys

nothing will happen. what do you think these threads will accomplish?

I want to live there so then i can finally know peace. I am an obese guy and maybe ending up there would be the final straw and i would pass away. That is a nice thought for me at this point.

I got an idea why don't some robots from the US call the hospital and say some dumb shit about genocide and human trafficking and record the reaction on vocaroo? Would be funny and maybe piss em' off a bit which would satisfy OP to some extent.