Is anyone else jealous of women or is it just me??

I am so fucking jealous of women it's unreal.
And it's not even in a tranny kind of way.

I just can't take it anymore and I can't even function in day to day life anymore. Whenever I see women I get angry and sad. Why couldn't that have been me? Women get to live life on easy mode, they get to have bodies that aren't repulsive and they don't get harassed for wearing feminine clothes or acting feminine.
When I was a kid I was feminine and I would get the living shit beat out of me at school and because I was short I couldn't really do anything against it.
It's funny how 50% of the population has to get fucked over and be forced to live as a man while 50% gets to live a perfect life for no particular reason.

Attached: kanamori.jpg (640x853, 79.32K)

i'm jealous of pretty women. They get likes and attention from the most mundane activities. Also they have the option not work or just do part time and let their husbands work instead.

Attached: 286569490_616856165969949_7641401161465096816_n.jpg (1440x1800, 315.62K)

>Also they have the option not work or just do part time and let their husbands work instead.
Most of the women who do this shit are feminists and that's the most demorilazing part.

Their lives are not perfect but it's true that average woman lives better life than average man and the difference is still increasing. So yeah, there is a lot to envy.

usually conservatives are like this in my experience. The pretty girls i chat with at work are all considering part time or per diem. My wife is just a home maker. i wish i have that option but i'm a dude.

Yooo LISA??? That's funny because I came to this thread with exactly her (and Jennie) in mind.

I'm obsessed with Lisa, I think she's the prettiest woman ever, but also really envy her. Rich, stunning, living an exciting life. It's really upsetting because I have none of that

Sounds like you wanna be a tranny whether you admit or not.

i fucking hate BP. they are the biggest example for threads like this. all they do are IG modeling and get paid shitloads for it. They do quarter of effort compared to Twice or other nugus but they are the most popular group ever in history of kpop.

I love them but ik wym because yes they just get away with doing so little. They have become so popular they just coast off CFs and go to parties

I don't want to be a tranny. But yeah I think I would rather be a woman instead of a man, but not a tranny.
Because if I become a tranny I will get beaten up again and get harassed while theres nothing I can do and when theres nobody to defend me.
Even if I do pass, the passing trannies still get beaten up/harassed, I've seen it happen before.

all the groups right now are working their assess doing us tours just to get by. Shit even BTS did a lot of work this year. But BP all they did was meet up with celebrities and show up in coachella. geez Jennie now has a 5.5 million mansion. What the hell did she do? no female idols would be able to achieve this. YEAH I'M JEALOUS ASF WITH WOMEN SOMETIMES.

Attached: 286296706_547228417039154_3137958889976856217_n.jpg (1080x1350, 218.98K)

>UGH I hate being an ugly hairy man and having to wear male clothes, I wish I was a woman
>not a tranny btw
You're fooling nobody, swallow the end of a shotgun.

i'm not jealous of all women, but i am jealous of the few women that live the kind of life i want to. i just don't think that kind of woman exists in reality or is extremely rare
so i think i'm jealous of my ideal self who doesn't really exist instead of real women
but that doesn't change the fact that god i wish i were a girl

the least feminist women i've met all worked more than 40 hours, or were immigrants

Every woman has an objectively better life.

this is an extreme example, but a dirt poor woman living in the third world probably doesn't have a better life than a rich athlete living in the west
all other things being equal i would rather be a woman almost always though

God I fucking hate indians.

>God I fucking hate indians.
What for?

You probably already live a perfect life in a comfy Western country so you're already living on an easy mode

Take your pills op. You can be a woman too

Attached: hrt.jpg (2048x2048, 538.63K)

Sadly I cannot afford them. I am poor.

Just wear some dresses and heels already. It's fine to want to be a girl.

It is pretty true desu, I'm sick of pretending like we don't like in a gynocentric culture. It's fucking insane how much easier the average woman's life is compared to the average man's. Women are so privileged though that you aren't even allowed to say this without all their supporters curb stomping you. There is literally nothing more powerful in the world than pussy.

Attached: 1648925901615.png (319x338, 12.95K)

>But yeah I think I would rather be a woman instead of a man, but not a tranny
>Because if I become a tranny I will get beaten up again
There you have it folks. The cure for Transvestites

that's too extreme. i'd say that the average third world woman has a more difficult life than the average first world man, but being a woman is still easier for the most part

I'm not jealous at all. Would I want to bleed every month, be weak af physically, have to be the passive one in the relationship, have to paint my face everyday to level with other women, EVERYDAY, get walled after 25, be mentally dumb (fall for bad boys), etc. No. I'm not jealous at all.

Lmao kill yourself, ugly scrote.