I had sex with two different women this weekend. One is a blonde polish milf and one is a brown Guyanese/Trini girl...

I had sex with two different women this weekend. One is a blonde polish milf and one is a brown Guyanese/Trini girl. I feel like a dirtbag but at the same time wonder how long I can keep this up. It's fucked up I'll be having dinner with one while getting messages from the other about how great the dick I gave her last night was.

Anybody else have experience with this kind of thing? Both of them seem ok with me "doing my own thing" but I feel like I should just choose one.

Attached: brown monster energy girl.jpg (1488x2131, 1.46M)

Gf and landlady. Though I didn't want the latter but she made it easier for us to live there so it was necessary. Both knew what was going on, both just chose to ignore it for the most part.

So you think most women are just cool with it?

It obviously depends on the women involved, but I think a factor at play is whether there is competition. Is either woman at risk from the other?

In my situation, gf and landlady were not even the same generation so they weren't competing against one another. Gf knew our landlady wasn't a threat to her like stealing me away, so she tolerated it in exchange for easier living.

Wow, how poor were you?

Starving college students, crappy apartment living. Extra hundreds here and there helped a lot. Fuck the landlady once a week or so when gf is out, we made it work.

so you get to have sex with the landlady AND she helps you out???

That's why I did that with her, if she wasn't making it easier for us I wouldn't have wanted to be with another woman besides gf.

Enjoy it. I miss being a manwhore and you will too. Did you raw them?

i can see that being awkward since you had a gf, but besides that fact, it seems like a win-win for you. unless she was really gross

Shut up. This didn't happen. Cool scenario though.
>tfw no cuckquean gf who gets knowingly oh-ho-ho-ho'd because we 'have' to
God that is so awesome.

We didn't have to, we got by without it before. It just made things easier when it lasted.

Yeah I wouldn't have minded if not in a relationship.

Whatever you say. Did she get pissy or resentful at all about it? Ever fuck one right after the other with the other knowing? I'm bored enough to pretend it's real know.

It was the cause of some fights yes. The best we could manage was an out of sight out of mind approach, so she didn't want to see or hear about what was going on even if she knew it. Eventually it became like an annoying chore at least the attitude about it. Still came up as a reason for her breaking up when we did so it must have sat under her skin.

On occasion I'd go back to back with them, weirdly the landlady seemed to know it without being told yet gf didn't.

oh fuck yeah. had my cum pouring out of that white puss on saturday, oozing out of the brown puss on sunday. shit was so cash.

Attached: perfect brown goddess megami urd bikini.jpg (850x582, 211.65K)

This is what men were born with the ability to do. Do not feel shame OP.

Society wants us to feel ashamed of this ability we have. We can reproduce each and everyday like this. The older you get the more you love your ability as a man to just go from a woman to another one as if it's a game controller.

Women have an ENVY of this but they know if a man has options there isn't much she can do except give up her pussy also or just leave. We can fuck women and not love or have emotion after he cum. It's an urge for us nothing more. Animalistic craving.

Attached: 356756345353.jpg (871x1074, 136.69K)

I actually do like these women, but yeah. Feels great to wake up in bed with one woman and being drilling the shit out of another later in the day.

Attached: karin blue archive.jpg (850x1085, 200.68K)

Is this the larping general?

Just date both of them.

you have no clue how badly i need to get molested by asuna holy shit
she is absolute perfect MILF material

It's funny how you still have more morality than the hoes you're fucking, despite being pretty trashy yourself.