Y r u still not dead user?

Y r u still not dead user?

Attached: tumblr_pqblgzrZEc1uvq3s5o1_1280.jpg (1106x1012, 106.91K)

not some shit like "mom would be sad"
but rather i live on for the time being, for the people who are still in Life.

Attached: lainblink.gif (1129x874, 158.03K)

I am an abnormal survivor.

Schopenhaur's Wille zum Leben

because it's difficult to kill oneself.

Why haven't you emulated young Werther yet?

I've got people to upset.

You're not important.

Don't care + seethe etc..

Easy, i got one life, it'll be over when it has to be over.

You seem to care enough to reply.

yeah, i cant let u win

There is nothing to win here.

not sure OP. probably because being dead seems boring af

im not a doomer

>when the xanax and the antidepressants kick in
Damn I imagine how it feels to be able to manipulate my brain's chemistry at will. The strongest drug I can afford to get is shit tier weed.

dunno honestly. i feel like it would be a waste to not at least see what happens till 30 i guess, as i figure its probably all downhill from there.

I'll die of natural causes before I give up. Life gets a lot brighter and better if you just relax and chill. You want more money? Maybe go back to school or better your career/experience/whatever. You want a girl? Get some nice clothes, better hygiene, lift, whatever you need to do to get married. Have mental/physical problems? Try to fix them.

Just do it man. I was depressed until I spoke to 70-80 year old guys rotting away. They told me the #1 thing they think about 24/7 in their old age is the path untraveled, the things they didn't do. That's all you're gonna regret when you're older, the acts omission. So go and get rejected, go and at least try to achieve you goals but never give up or be apathetic. That way you can at least cope by saying you tried.

Because I really really really enjoy drinking, it feels so fucking good to get shitfaced on wine or rum, I could drop dead at any moment though, my blood pressure is 192 with 140 and I am always hungover/dehydrated and feel burning inside chest

Not getting any pussy already hurts enough as of now, I will drop dead from the regret when I get older

>Y r u still not dead user?

spite