What would you do if you were born a dictator?

what would you do if you were born a dictator?

Attached: kim-jong-un.jpg (2560x1707, 296.18K)

Harem of virgin teen girls. Hymens inspected for authenticity.

actual marxism but we still put trans people in cages

khmer rouge 2.0 International Edition

This absolutely. I'd spend the rest kf my time berating people letting them know how full of shit they are and how they love to spread their legs to subversion and as a result should die slow deaths. I'm aware of the parallels to Samael. It gives me delusions of grandeur thinking about it.

Attached: 1649750676587.webm (374x380, 1.76M)

This, but milfs instead of teenage girls.

Actively take part in Ukraine. It's not warcrimes if my enemies killed people in my own country. It's "light trolling".

Asian women all day every day.
Free markets everywhere.

Defense spending to the moon.
Put my country first before others.
Monogamy by law.
Divorce laws strictly unbiased and no fault divorce eradicated.
Enforcing hiring solely on basis of skill and compatibility.
Public education mandated to teach only academic subjects.
No activism, inside institutions, else punishment by death.

> Troo markism never been tried before
You guys really do admire Venezuela

I would do this but also suburban white collar liberals would be in hard labour camps

Make it my life goal to destroy Israel

Solid "just fuck my shit up" haircut

they killed all barbers in North Korea

280 girls to be exact.

All females i.pregnated by my sperm by robotic pumping dildos that fuck that fuck that extremely hard and coldly being metal. That way they learn their place. I would allow their husbands to still breed with them and even a daughter of mine should she have one. But women would learn what they are and why they exist that way.

If I have the personality and experiences I do now I'd probably get assassinated or taken advantage of because I'd try to be kind and make things better
If I didn't have any of the experiences or pwrsonality I do now though I'd probably just become like whatever my dictator father was like

I would do what Gaddafi did, show up to UN meetings and shitpost irl.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 48.99K)

its both for me but the milfs have to look like a hot young mom.

F
I miss that guy

I never got why dictators are so shit. Who starts up a game of civ 5 and goes "I want to make my country a total shithole, with no gold income, low science, and have every neighbour country hate me". You instead always play to make a really nice country, high happiness, while being king.

Because in CIV 5 you play as the nation itself and not its leader. These dictators only care about themselves and embezzle money from the country that they rule.